Has anyone got payed today?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by greengoblin, Apr 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me being RAF got payed but my friend in the army hasn't. Will this be a JPA cock up or will he get payed Monday instead?
  2. Monday - I am expecting it anyway. Although a little bird told me (who happens to be in a pay office) that the TA have paid their lads the equivalent of twice over! So some people would have been paid the once and or not at all and others three or four times over!!!!!

Audit is going to be fun for them lol!
  3. Mine went in yesterday.
  4. US allotment paid yesterday, UK allotment not paid yet
  5. Mine's in.
  6. My German allotment went in last Wednesday and my UK main pay was credited about 1/2 hour ago. I must admit after a couple of the other threads that I was starting to get worried. Isn't Sunday afternoon a strange time to credit someones wages?
  7. If your pay is due to go in on a Monday you always get it on the Saturday becuase of the way banking works. If you look at your bank statements it will say Monday though.
  8. allotment has gone missing but usual amount gone to my main account

i hope and i pray
  9. Mine is in. However no sign of pay statement on Armynet. Appears that JPA has lost it...
  10. I got paid on Sat. :D

And they haven't fcuked it up for at least 3 months now-that's a new record!
  11. I'd be worried if it wasn't in on Saturday.
  12. Well, Armynet delivered my pay statement and my bank account shows that the credit is sitting there for tomorrow morning. I assume that the tapes were run yesterday to credit the money first thing on the 30th (tomorrow morning).

I don't yet understand the pay statement and haven't checked against the tables, but I will...!

No complaints.... it's worked for me.

13. Got paid in my german account Thursday, and my pay is still as messed up as it was before JPA.
  14. mine went all into my uk but that JPA crap decided not to pay my german allotment
  15. Didn't the RAF go through the same thing when JPA was rolled out for them?

How long before it was sorted?