Has anyone got a quick access to latest officer list?

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by pandaplodder, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here we go again....

Logged in Facebook this morning and I have a "friend" request from a Lt Col. <name withheld>

Actually used his rank as part of his name, don't know him and never heard of him.

If anyone can give his name a quick spin through the book, be appreciated :)
  2. Er, surely its simply a case of searching the gazette?
  3. If he contacted you on FB as Lt Col <insert name>, chances are he is really Walter McWalty. Eitehr way, if you dont know him, just fuckhimoff.
  4. Just ignore the cunt then if you don't know him.
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

What kind of advice is any of that? Check the gazette. If he's not in it post a link to his FB and release the hounds. I can't think of any better way to start the new year than a relentless pursuit of a sad loser and an opportunity to make his life even more miserable. Chase him with the Walt Outrage Bus until he drops from exhaustion then run him down.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. well if anyone can get a copy of either Gazette or Army List then I can decide whether to let loose the hounds.
  7. You can check the London Gazzette online
  8. Hmmm just tried running his name through it and nothing, not sure on the accuracy though
  9. He is claiming
  10. I don't think those Jock regiments were involved in the actual Falklands 'campaign' obviously I am happy to be corrected.Then again he could have been sass!!
  11. That's what I thought and no mention of NI
  12. He has all that on facebook - then he is probably a walt.
  13. Hold on, just noticed the nail in his coffin. He left Sandhurst into A&SH then he was already commisioned. So he couldnt have transferred to BW on commisioning. So he is making it up. Filthy jock walt.
  14. Or he's one of the Waltenkommandokommando on here and trying to reel you in.
  15. Aden ended in '67 so he'd be quite old to see action in Afg.