• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Has anyone got a quick access to latest officer list?

Here we go again....

Logged in Facebook this morning and I have a "friend" request from a Lt Col. <name withheld>

Actually used his rank as part of his name, don't know him and never heard of him.

If anyone can give his name a quick spin through the book, be appreciated :)

Here we go again....

Logged in Facebook this morning and I have a "friend" request from a Lt Col. <name withheld>

Actually used his rank as part of his name, don't know him and never heard of him.

If anyone can give his name a quick spin through the book, be appreciated :)
Just ignore the cunt then if you don't know him.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
What kind of advice is any of that? Check the gazette. If he's not in it post a link to his FB and release the hounds. I can't think of any better way to start the new year than a relentless pursuit of a sad loser and an opportunity to make his life even more miserable. Chase him with the Walt Outrage Bus until he drops from exhaustion then run him down.

Hold on, just noticed the nail in his coffin. He left Sandhurst into A&SH then he was already commisioned. So he couldnt have transferred to BW on commisioning. So he is making it up. Filthy jock walt.

Aden ended in '67 so he'd be quite old to see action in Afg.
That too caused raised eyebrows, I have a friend who is pretty much considered RM royalty who served in Aden and Falklands (in the latter he was around 40) so Afghanistan is pretty unlikely (unless he is going to come out with he was a mercenary there.

He doesn't look like he was born in the 1940's though, wonder if he has poor research skills and hasn't worked out the dates?

Is the FB information publicly visible? If so, just link it so that members of the public can access the information that the user has allowed members of the public to view. Simples.

Latest Threads