Has anyone give me a insight on Donnigto selection weekender

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by morganic, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been told that they mix up the selection routine now and again so no one knows exactly what they are going to be tested on apart from 2.4 run.
  2. They've changed things since my day. All I do know is you won't have the benefit of a certain somewhat infamous Sgt's wisdom as he's somewhere hot and sunny. Just stay switched on, do as you're told and you'll do fine if you've anything about you.

I'll add - they're a good team, very fair and good at what they do. Just work hard for them and they'll help you get through the course.
  3. What is a Donnigto and how on earth did you get an Oxygen thief tag?
  4. Thanks Tiger...I've long and hard enough in preperation and i will have you words advice on board when i do the course.
  5. ================================================================================================

What is a oxygen thief tag...What muppet has been pissing about with my account ?
  6. msr

msr LE

You were warned and didn't listen.

Who is the 'toss pott' [sic] now?

7. ===============================================

Warned about what ??? If i pee you off that much with my posts msr why not stop messing about and just remove me !! I won't lose any sleep over it...Anyway why don't some of the morish bullies on this forum get a silly oxygen thief tag for bullying and insuling behaviour ??? Advising people not to respond is a really childish attitude..If people want to respond to a post or thread then it's upto them ! now ?