Has anyone ever...?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legs, Apr 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Be honest. Have you ever (while reading posts on ARRSE) done any the following?

PMSL (Pissed myself Laughing)
    ROTFLMAO (Rolled on the floor laughing my arrse off)
    LMAO (Laughed my arrse off)
    spat [insert other beverage of choice here] over your keyboard or monitor.
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Sadly not. I suspect I may have a deficient sense of humour judging by the amount of pissing and spitting that others seem prone to.

It's probably a character flaw or something on my part.

Edited due to typing like Chubb with a Speak & Spell.
  3. Ha! Nearly laughed my balls off!
  4. I puked Lucozade once - all over the lappy, I wasn't laughing at the time though, I had that bug and just couldn't keep anything in.

If I laughed my arrse off, I don't think anyone would notice.
  5. No, but I once nearly rolled my piss all over the floor monitor. It was one of those days, you had to be there.
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Came close with some of the Stumpy stories.
  7. Nope and never claimed to do any of those things....I have lol'd a few times though but guess i'm just not that extreme in my emotions... :roll:
  8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

No but thanks for telling me WTF they were going on about.
    Shot my cock snot on the key board.
  10. No.

All the above should be excluded from ARRSE. Solely the domain of Chavs.

When people put LOL every third word it makes me think they have a nervous disposition.
  12. Children of the web unite :roll:
  13. I once laughed whilst eating a chip butty, ended up with chips coming down my nostrils... felt fekking awful and can't remember what I laughed at either... something TLF wrote....
  14. I did nearly LOL (laugh out loud) once...reading about a perfectly fit and healthy male soldier who was so up his own selfish self indulgent arrse that he wanted to have his meat and two veg cut off to try being a bird instead. I have to admit I was tempted to ROTFLMAO (Roll on the floor laughing my arrse off) just imagining his kids trying to remember to stop calling him daddy. :twisted: