• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Has anyone ever seen RMP training recruits at an RTC?

Just wondering...

Met a nice chap from sssh 3MI this weekend.

Yes, we've had a few a while back but not recently, as to Mil Int.....we quite often get guest instructors from the local lot PTIs SAA etc.

S

swampmonster

Yes mate
There was a couple on my Sandhust induction when i was with 51st (Scottish) Brigade OTW....one was later on a CSM(R) at Barry Buddon about a year later with a phase one wing...one of the catch-up ones in 2005 with a OTW and Phase one...
not sure which Bde they were from though....

Ahh happy days :)

Saw a few at Nescliffe back in the summer whilst I was there on a CBRN ex. RMP capbadges with Black Berets. In my day you had to spend the two weeks looking like Virgil Tracey in your cap comforter.

S

swampmonster

FFBox said:
Yes, we've had a few a while back but not recently, as to Mil Int.....we quite often get guest instructors from the local lot PTIs SAA etc.
One was a "Lady" FF it was when we ran out of Glenrothes for The first week and 2nd from BBta.....Just before i handed over to "Big Shoulders"

you not there ?

Missed you at the weekend was over for a visit :)

Dunno now they've got a choice! the lot on the correct side of the Wall.....North!

Yep! He was a right grumpy old cunt, but hey-ho, not bad for a monkey!

Bravo_Bravo said:
Just wondering...

Met a nice chap from sssh 3MI this weekend.
But what has that got to do with RMP? :wink:

Not for an interview then?

Attended a Visiting Instructor from the MI. I gather its his 3rd / 4th appearance on the trot.

Much appreciated, we had ?163 SUTs this w/end.

There were a couple at Malta Barracks this weekend for Phase One. Nice enough and ne of the guys was on my Selection weekend.

Innuit, have yerself a PM