Has anyone ever seen RMP training recruits at an RTC?

Just wondering...

Met a nice chap from sssh 3MI this weekend.

Yes, we've had a few a while back but not recently, as to Mil Int.....we quite often get guest instructors from the local lot PTIs SAA etc.

S

swampmonster

Yes mate
There was a couple on my Sandhust induction when i was with 51st (Scottish) Brigade OTW....one was later on a CSM(R) at Barry Buddon about a year later with a phase one wing...one of the catch-up ones in 2005 with a OTW and Phase one...
not sure which Bde they were from though....

Ahh happy days :)

Saw a few at Nescliffe back in the summer whilst I was there on a CBRN ex. RMP capbadges with Black Berets. In my day you had to spend the two weeks looking like Virgil Tracey in your cap comforter.

S

swampmonster

FFBox said:
Yes, we've had a few a while back but not recently, as to Mil Int.....we quite often get guest instructors from the local lot PTIs SAA etc.
One was a "Lady" FF it was when we ran out of Glenrothes for The first week and 2nd from BBta.....Just before i handed over to "Big Shoulders"

you not there ?

Missed you at the weekend was over for a visit :)

Dunno now they've got a choice! the lot on the correct side of the Wall.....North!

Bravo_Bravo said:
Just wondering...

Met a nice chap from sssh 3MI this weekend.
But what has that got to do with RMP? :wink:

Not for an interview then?

Attended a Visiting Instructor from the MI. I gather its his 3rd / 4th appearance on the trot.

Much appreciated, we had ?163 SUTs this w/end.

There were a couple at Malta Barracks this weekend for Phase One. Nice enough and ne of the guys was on my Selection weekend.

Innuit, have yerself a PM