Has anyone completed the L.C.G.I via CVQO?

Take that as a no then?

Perhaps a fuller explanation and fewer initials?

ok,but if you have the qualification of LCGI you would not needfurther prompting...but here gos
ha anyone out there completed the
LICENTIATESHIP IN CITY AND GUILDS INST IN YOUTH LEADERSHIP TRG..

newlynpirate said:
ok,but if you have the qualification of LCGI you would not needfurther prompting...but here gos
ha anyone out there completed the
LICENTIATESHIP IN CITY AND GUILDS INST IN YOUTH LEADERSHIP TRG..
I have a couple of friends in the County who have done it, I'm intending registering too when I get around to it. I don't think it's particularly well publicised though.

I suppose it depends on the type of day job concerned. An employer in the field of youth development may be more likely to recognise an LGCI than one in a different field.

However a level 4 qualification is a level 4 qualification, regardless of the area of expertise.

Of the two people I know who have done it one has an MBA anyway so the LGCI isn't the most prominent part of his CV, the other one is certainly expecting it to make a difference to his promotion prospects at work.

I've done the LCGI but the only work I had to do for it was to write the cheque.

What I find strange is that as a matelot, I only had to prove that I'd completed my Senior Rates Command Course in order to get it but you pongo lot have got to have 2 years seniority as a SSgt?

Err, why is that??