has anyone checked out this web site

im alittle confussed at this. i joined a popped a post on there and nearly got hung straight away. i decided to have alook around and check out some profiles. ]

one of the moderators is called "the reaper", so to his profile i went. he has served for 22 years in every u.s s.f regiment on the planet and says his occupation is still SF SOLDIER, which worries me some what as he's online 24/7

i don't want to cause a stir but but i believe arrse has some good intel bods who i'm sure could some intel

check out the link http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10106

regards

walter

walter_mitty_man said:
im alittle confussed at this. i joined a popped a post on there and nearly got hung straight away. i decided to have alook around and check out some profiles. ]

one of the moderators is called "the reaper", so to his profile i went. he has served for 22 years in every u.s s.f regiment on the planet and says his occupation is still SF SOLDIER, which worries me some what as he's online 24/7

i don't want to cause a stir but but i believe arrse has some good intel bods who i'm sure could some intel

check out the link http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10106

regards

walter
It is very simple,they have their rules and all are expected to follow the rules.Fill out a profile,introduce yourself,and then ask your question in a polite manner.Mind you there are soldeirs there with experience ranging from Vietnam to Iraq and they don't have much love for BS.For the question you asked them ,you can find the answer on Google all you have to do is check.

Having a look around, they certainly do not seem to suffer fools gladly. We here are a little cautious with newby posters or bone-question answers. There they tell them to fcuk off at the high port. Reaper obviously sees himself as some sort of door man.
I like our way best.

find it a bit strange how an american sf soldier who is still an sf soldier is available to moderate an internet site, i suppose walt is a bit strong. but it does sound a little odd to me when he has so much time available, maybe i'm wrong

and the manners do have a little to be desired, i agree

walter_mitty_man said:
find it a bit strange how an american sf soldier who is still an sf soldier is available to moderate an internet site, i suppose walt is a bit strong. but it does sound a little odd to me when he has so much time available, maybe i'm wrong

and the manners do have a little to be desired, i agree
I do believe that Reaper is retired but i am not sure.I'll check

YANK60 said:
Walter, you didn't get "hung". That was mild. If you want to engage in some serious "banter", check out this site. I can almost guarantee you won't be banned, no matter what you say. But I absolutely guarantee you'll have "fun". :twisted: FREE SPEECH, NO CENSORSHIP!
I got banned as have others, it's free speech as long as the owner likes what your saying. IMO.

Yank military forums are famed for thier intro policy. If you think that bad, try posting more times with out an intro

You call that getting "nearly hung"? That was the very model of polite but firm.

I suggest you check out the replies to some of Dogfaces or Ol' Longpoo's dribbling rantings on this forum.

Some of them get downright nasty!

I'm not sure if it is actually a "manifectation".

I've looked and looked, and I can't find out what one of them is!

If you mean "M..A..N..I..F..E..S..T..A..T..I..O..N" (spelt slowly for the mongs amongst us).

I don't know. I never did any psychoanalytic training.

OK,
Dogface is a genius. He is renowned for posting pertinent and relevant, well-constructed and reasonable arguments.

He has never, ever posted a dribbling rant.

Now will you go away?

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE.

See, I can do that too. I must be almost as clever as you.

walter_mitty_man said:

regards

walter
I registered, introduced myself according to their rules, was very polite initially, took some flak, responded and got banned! Although I did get some very good PMs from some of them.

I would suggest that some of them on there are walts.

I know CPTUSARET from other boards. This board is strictly for professional's and they have zero tolerance for those who arent. My advice is to stay in your lane and leave this forum alone.

tomahawk6 said:
I know CPTUSARET from other boards. This board is strictly for professional's and they have zero tolerance for those who arent. My advice is to stay in your lane and leave this forum alone.
:lol: :lol: :lol: for banning a mummy! How insecure of them.

As for staying in your lane... I could say the same to you but I wouldn't dream of being so inhospitable. We have a multinational forum on here, unlike the pussies with their heads up their arses on that board.

There were possibly 2 who were really friendly.

Our Royal Corps of Knitting Grandmas is more hardcore than some of them on that board.