Has any one else recieved one of these emails

Hi guys

Just opened this email addressed to myself what you make of it and no I'm not interested .

Hi Dear One
How are you today, I hope everything is well with you. Sorry to worry you about with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way, my name is Miss Halima,i saw your profile today at www.arrse.co.uk/Forums and became intrested in you, also i will like to know more about you. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that i will send more details about my self Including my picture to you. I think we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love,truth,caring and understanding.
Sincerely
Halima.

:D She probably fancys my Avatar. Thinking it's me . Sorry sweetheart that's the legend that is. " Derek Smalls " of the mighty Spinal Tap .

C

cloudbuster

If she cared for you that much she'd become a member and show her tits to all of us.

Having said that, I did acquire a stalker on her a couple of years back.

I got one, wrote back saying that as soon as I get out of prison , for strangling that Tescos bird, I would love to make babys with her,

cloudbuster said:
If she cared for you that much she'd become a member and show her tits to all of us.

that's nice did you ever hook up lol

Shall I send her a c@ck shot

Yeah, just got one myself. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a reply.

C

cloudbuster

SLUDGE said:
cloudbuster said:

that's nice did you ever hook up lol
Err, yes. Just the once.

Hi Halima, you little minx!

I might disappoint you with my credentials. I'm a nice guy who has a little disability, no biggie though! I've got three eyes, no balls and a clubfoot, but I bet your understanding nature will overlook that. I have no money, but like you say, that won't stand in the way of true love. Have you got any money? I just need to borrow some! I am pretty religious and attend a meeting every week, where we dress in white robes and hoods and dance round a burning cross. Its all a good laugh.

Listen, if you want to hook up, not for a drink or something, but some really bizarre sex, give me a bell!

Ritch

xxxx
My reply to the e-mail. Lets see if I get a reply! :twisted:

Whats the betting that this 'Girlie' is a 32 stone Geezer from downtown Accra..... after yer Dosh!! Yep... I've had a few of those over the years...... oops!! Emails, that is.... not 32 Stone 'Girlies......' :lick:

uncle_vanya said:
Whats the betting that this 'Girlie' is a 32 stone Geezer from downtown Accra..... after yer Dosh!! Yep... I've had a few of those over the years...... oops!! Emails, that is.... not 32 Stone 'Girlies......' :lick:
I keep getting birds from Ghana call me on Skype. This is the latest one. She alleges that they are her pics (she sent me more than this one).

Attachments

I have asked her to send me some nuddy ones. The last girl from Ghana sent me some cracking shots.

C

cloudbuster

uncle_vanya said:
Could be worse. 'She' might come from Warrington.

more likely your profiles have been raped and all those who have an email address showing
are gonna get a shitload of nigerians needing help transfering money out of the country
:twisted: