Has any one else recieved one of these emails

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SLUDGE, Apr 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys

Just opened this email addressed to myself what you make of it and no I'm not interested .

Hi Dear One
    How are you today, I hope everything is well with you. Sorry to worry you about with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way, my name is Miss Halima,i saw your profile today at www.arrse.co.uk/Forums and became intrested in you, also i will like to know more about you. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that i will send more details about my self Including my picture to you. I think we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love,truth,caring and understanding.
  2. Cracking you've trapped, all you need is a piccie without the burka and you are away
  3. :D She probably fancys my Avatar. Thinking it's me . Sorry sweetheart that's the legend that is. " Derek Smalls " of the mighty Spinal Tap .
  4. If she cared for you that much she'd become a member and show her tits to all of us.

Having said that, I did acquire a stalker on her a couple of years back.
  5. I got one, wrote back saying that as soon as I get out of prison , for strangling that Tescos bird, I would love to make babys with her,
  6. that's nice did you ever hook up lol

Shall I send her a c@ck shot
  7. Luv it!!
  8. Yeah, just got one myself. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a reply.
  9. Err, yes. Just the once.
  10. My reply to the e-mail. Lets see if I get a reply! :twisted:
  11. Whats the betting that this 'Girlie' is a 32 stone Geezer from downtown Accra..... after yer Dosh!! Yep... I've had a few of those over the years...... oops!! Emails, that is.... not 32 Stone 'Girlies......' :lick:
  12. I keep getting birds from Ghana call me on Skype. This is the latest one. She alleges that they are her pics (she sent me more than this one).

Attached Files:

13. I have asked her to send me some nuddy ones. The last girl from Ghana sent me some cracking shots.
  14. Could be worse. 'She' might come from Warrington.