Has another burgler been given the good news?

wtf
some **** laid flowers outside my house cause I'd stabbed their piece of shit relative to dead cause he'd attacked me they'd be ******* joining them or running around dancing wildly.
mostly because they been covered in petrol and the sportswear the cuntshits were wearing was buring brightly what blaze but so short lived.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
It could be a ton of fluffy kittens... It would still hurt. Basic physics, clart.

In fact, kittens have added scratchability to augment the crushing weight.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

How many thieving violent turds have been flushed so far this year?

It's either four or five I think. Granted that isn't many but it's a good start from a low level.

When can we start seeing their families being given diving lessons from Hercules' loading ramps?

How many thieving violent turds have been flushed so far this year?

It's either four or five I think. Granted that isn't many but it's a good start from a low level.

When can we start seeing their families being given diving lessons from Hercules' loading ramps?

Keeps landing in the in tray of the CPS chap in the North West, an he will back the homeowner if proved he was protecting his property.

Seconded. I have no problem with the coppers arresting Mr Bourne; it's SOP and for very good reasons, not least of which is affording him full legal protection during any interview. But, if there is any legal recourse available to the police to stop the Grief Whores from turning the house where the scumbag died into a "shrine", then they should be down on it like a ton of rectangular building things.:-x
Alternativley as they are on your property they will make wonderful compost or as the missus says I never buy her flowers job sorted. Oh, and by the way I thought there was a fine in littering.

What is happening to this country?

It’s a sad day when a burglar can’t feed his work-shy family by nicking the hard earned possessions of an innocent house holder, without the risk of being killed.

Surely it’s an infringement of his human rights !

The chav cnuts obviously know no shame and see nothing wrong with uncle raymondo choosing aggravated burglary as a career choice, not that i,m pre-empting the court hearing and making assumptions or anything
I too won't get ahead of myself in assuming this fella was a burglar but with regards to your first point.

On our Council Estates Burglary now holds no shame. Even 15 years ago criminals would admit to being smack heads before saying they were burglars and indeed being known as a burglar used to carry great shame, often resulting in said burglars family hoofing them out of the family seat. Now it is something to be proud of and I don't say that lightly. The younger lads love letting us know they have got previous for burglary as it is up there with firearms crime and drug dealing as far as criminal status goes.

This would be a different matter if these piss ants were made to work for their own possessions and property however that is no longer the case. These people have no point of reference in order to see how disgusting their actions are, they are literally surrounded by like minded creatures.

I too won't get ahead of myself in assuming this fella was a burglar but with regards to your first point.

On our Council Estates Burglary now holds no shame. Even 15 years ago criminals would admit to being smack heads before saying they were burglars and indeed being known as a burglar used to carry great shame, often resulting in said burglars family hoofing them out of the family seat. Now it is something to be proud of and I don't say that lightly. The younger lads love letting us know they have got previous for burglary as it is up there with firearms crime and drug dealing as far as criminal status goes.

This would be a different matter if these piss ants were made to work for their own possessions and property however that is no longer the case. These people have no point of reference in order to see how disgusting their actions are, they are literally surrounded by like minded creatures.
I really don,t know what to say to that. These parasites obviously live a parallel existance with values that are totally different to those of law abiding people.
Un-******* believable. They obviously only respect cold hard violence.

An analogy would be the conqustadors entering the aztec capital with the locals happily going about their business whilst the preists carved out still beating hearts from sacrificial victims, not that cortes and co were noted for their humanity of course.
The point is that they have completely different values and their culture is alien.

I really don,t know what to say to that. These parasites obviously live a parallel existance with values that are totally different to those of law abiding people.
Un-******* believable. They obviously only respect cold hard violence.

An analogy would be the conqustadors entering the aztec capital with the locals happily going about their business whilst the preists carved out still beating hearts from sacrificial victims, not that cortes and co were noted for their humanity of course.
The point is that they have completely different values and their culture is alien.
Exactly - Which begs the question why are we expected to tolerate them. We have gone to war over differences in culture yet we can't even say nasty things about such people without criticism and heaven forbid they be placed in a prison cell.

I think stories like these getting into the press are good and the pace needs to be kept up. Your average middle class worker who doesn't live in one of our many sink estates has no idea how bad the state of affairs really are. The worst part is not the no go areas as fortunately I'm not aware of any that the police will not enter yet (Yes yet). The issue is as you have outlined the differing culture. Their culture has them truly believing that going out to steal from another persons house is a dangerous profession which carries great risk in order to provide for their family. If they were stealing food I'd be inclined to agree to a certain extent. When they're stealing TV's and vehicles in order to fund drink and drug habits though...