Has another burgler been given the good news?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Sep 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Father arrested for murder over knifing suspected burglar - Telegraph

Two intruders, and a get away car. Turns out one was stabbed by the owner of the house...

Yet another indication to the judges and others who control 'justice' in this nation that perhaps things need toughening up or could it be something else? Either way the owner of the house has been arrested.
  2. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Which I think we agreed is a good thing to ensure they have the full protection of PACE under investigation. I think. I may be wrong on that one and it is a typical police/nazi/Hitler thing to do.

I can't remember.
  3. How can the guy be a "suspect" burglar? He's in the house uninvited he deserves everything he got. (in my lowly opinion)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Man who kills another man is arrested. Shock horror. Man likely to be let off on justification of self-defence. Shock horror.

I can't see what's wrong here.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Yep, I think you've covered it.
  6. Yep, I'm no fan of plod, but a person killed, they need to follow due process. You can't fault plod, there have been a couple of others like this in the same area, and the same method has been applied.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Execpt one man is down the cost of carpet cleaning and one good carving knife is now missing [possibly] from a set.

Given the money he has just saved the taxpayer in prison costs perhaps the nation should reimburse the homeowner his costs never mind arrest him.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Well, rioters and those inciting them get a swift trip to jail, burglars get killed by householders - if things carry on like this the feckless may start to think twice before helping themselves to other peoples property.

I'm not going to incriminate myself publicly, but if anyone breaks into my house, I certainly shan't be making them a cup of tea.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Or they'll start burglarising people with a bit more violence...
  10. Video - Bramhall: Suspected Intruder Stabbed To Death At House In Bramhall, Stockport, Man Quizzed | UK News | Sky News

Floral tributes to the dead man - referred to as "Ray" and "Raymondo" - were left by his family members outside the large detached house.

Sky sources have since named the man as Raymond Jacob.

One tribute read: "Love you son. Going to miss you more than anything."

My Bold ! If this was my house they would have been cleared up and straight in the bin, stick your thief's flowers somewhere else!
    • Like Like x 7
  11. I've a canny notion the coppers who were trying to render first aid at that point may, just may, have had something to say about that....
  12. Thread already running on this, I believe.
  13. yeah your in it
  14. Must be why I remembered it!:biggrin:
  15. There is no such word as 'burlarising' (unless you're a Spam).
    • Like Like x 1