Has AMMM found a new job?

Helicopters seen flying near the vicinity that they're based.

Seems very suspicious to me.

And in later news, ships seen moving around in the sea near Portsmouth.

Did you not see footage** of the chimp getting all panicky because

Like theyre moving tanks like

Man Why are they moving tanks on a mow tar wheigh

Whats all that about

**Filmed from his phone whilst he was driving the cock

Old-Salt
How the hell could you live near there and have never seen or heard a helicopter flying about before when walking your dog?

How could the Andover local rag not realise that the local dog-walking muppet never having noticed a low flying helicopter in the area before is the story?

Last edited:
How the hell could you live near there and have never seen or heard a helicopter flying about before when walking your dog?,...
Maybe he/she/it has only recently got a dog?

Thought they only operate after dark around where moonscreechers live.

Local paper near me reported yesterday that there were Army trucks at a local shopping area &this was first sign of troops moving in to support civil power during the coronavirus situation. Turns out there was a commercial being made, and the film company's logo had a grenade on it, hence the grey lorries were identified as military.

Suppose if they'd been green they's have been a tank...

Local paper near me reported yesterday that there were Army trucks at a local shopping area &this was first sign of troops moving in to support civil power during the coronavirus situation. Turns out there was a commercial being made, and the film company's logo had a grenade on it, hence the grey lorries were identified as military.

Suppose if they'd been green they's have been a tank...
Bastards to steer too

1584817113251.jpeg

Turns out there was a commercial being made, and the film company's logo had a grenade on it, hence the grey lorries were identified as military.
Yeah because all military vehicles have their contents painted on the side. Helps Troggs find them in motorway services :)

Latest Threads