Has a dog licked tiramasu off your balls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being a kind and benevolent chap I invited the Dohnut clan in its entirety to castle dohnut for the festivities.

Much wobbly and Magners was consumed, many games of Jenga and letching at cousins tits followed the path of many a Chrimbo before hand.

My brother in law and I have a pretty sordid past, he was and remains one of my best mates and prior to him ending up with my sister we'd spitroasted the odd slapper and been inseparable for a number of years.

The meat was from Marks expensive, and when i went to pick it up on Christmas eve, A tiramasu the size of Trinidad and Tobago looked at me begging to be homed.

Anyway..... after a big fcuk off plate of MDN prepared turkey, gammon and beetroot, we retreated to the lounge to make room in our bellies for pudding.

out of 17 people only two of us wanted the Tiramasu, so full of beer, I freed my rod from its cage and poked it until semi placid, it looked tiny on the limp and not good enough to show off. Then balanced it on top of the Tiramasu to present to the Bro in law.

He'd forgotten my sister was in the room and with one eye open and a stutter he yelped 'get yer c0ck off my pudding you dirty cnut' Flapping and not keen on the idea of my old dear seeing No1 sons todger I tried to cover up sharpish....... only to turn into the path of an eight month old black labrador who promptly licked the dessert from my unleashed plums.

I've had em licked by an Alsation, and if I had to compare I'd say the Alsation had a rougher tongue but the lab shows true potential and either enjoyed the pudding or enjoyed the fact that the plate was a ridgy scrotum and a semi hard penis....... it got a little harder as I typed this.

I wondered this afternoon if any other Arrsers have had animals lick dessert from their genitalia.

2. Thank God, I thought I was the only one.

3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Do fat munters from Middlesbrough count as animals?

4. What part of Middlesborough?

5. I cover my toilet area in catnip and watch my feline go bonkers on it. It hurts but by God, it's good.

6. do they have to be from Middlesborough or can other sh1tehole towns count????

7. I think Middlesbrough is more an indication of the category of town said munters might be found in.

8. I really must give it a try next Christmas!

9. From personal experience, it really doesn't matter, they're all quite rabid.

Just for clarity, I'm using the second and third definition of 'rabid'

rab·id (rbd)
    adj.
    1. Of or affected by rabies.
    2. Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst.
    3. Extremely zealous or enthusiastic; fanatical: a rabid football fan.

10. Now MDN, what do you mean by leaving the ARRSE community to have Christmas eh? Some of us, yes sadly me, were very bored in the interim. The only redeeming feature is this tale of dog interaction.

11. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Hemo and Grove Hill mainly

12. Speachless. My lizad would get ideas if it could read!!!

13. No but I did let a dog of the human variety lick me ringpiece once prior to looking my gspot during a bit of oral. Stowmarket slapper she was.

14. Outraged don't you know dogs are not just for Christmas :tongue:

15. Outstanding! - could ony be bettered by fcuking a (female) cousin while the dog licks the tiarmasu plastered balls!