Harvey Weinstein

Maybe his being a delusional freak is something to do with the fact he was nonced repeatedly by Hollywood executives
Considering he didn’t name any Hollywood executives and focused more on relating how Charlie Sheen poured crisco oil on his other mates bum then shagged him, I really can’t believe this isn’t another one of his money making schemes.....Considering the documentary was a pay-per-view event, that kinda shows where his priorities are, not filling formal criminal complaints against those who abused him, but making money off his dead mate.....

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
I'd imagine he's awaiting his forthcoming "suicide" with some trepidation.
I recommend binge watching Oz to get a flavour of what his life will be like from now on.

This is a year old - 4 parter I think. The guy who made it did about 6 years in a septic prison so may be reasonably qualified in terms of prisoner treatment?

This is a year old - 4 parter I think. The guy who made it did about 6 years in a septic prison so may be reasonably qualified in terms of prisoner treatment?
I've tried googling mercury poisoning in Arizona prisons and could find anything. Is this bloke legit?

I've tried googling mercury poisoning in Arizona prisons and could find anything. Is this bloke legit?
He seems to be. Shaun Attwood

Six-is years for dealing ecstasy. He was in the prison in Arizona where they had to wear pink uniforms and work on chain gangs. Quite an interesting guy.

He seems to be. Shaun Attwood

Six-is years for dealing ecstasy. He was in the prison in Arizona where they had to wear pink uniforms and work on chain gangs. Quite an interesting guy.
I wonder if hes bigging up his time because it sells better.

He will probably take legal action against the state for failing to protect him from the unwanted physical interaction with the virus.

Latest Threads