Harvey Weinstein

Mattb

LE
Given the MSM's general loathing of Trump and their inability to pin this one on him despite moving heaven and earth to do so, I'd say more likely because of his embarrassing links to certain Democrats, particularly since it's a matter of public record that the chances of dying suddenly if you have embarrassing links to them is strangely high. :wink:
Yes, I know about the alt-right conspiracy theories - I was just pointing out the Trump connection which seems to get overlooked by the same.

Yes, I know about the alt-right conspiracy theories - I was just pointing out the Trump connection which seems to get overlooked by the same.
Depends where you live, on this side of the pond the connection to Trump has been brought up just as much as has the connection to Clinton. The divisive factor is that Trump didn’t court Harvey whereas the Clintons did and happily accepted money from him.

What are Trump's connections to Weinstein?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It wasn't overlooked at all, quite the opposite.

Despite the best efforts of large chunks of the US media, with much of the international media cheering them on, allegations of misbehaviour couldn't be stood up - which is rather revealing given that Trump was logged as flying on Epstein's plane several times during the 90's and it's unlikely that all Epstein's victims were rabid Republicans who would keep silent.

It wasn't overlooked at all, quite the opposite.

Despite the best efforts of large chunks of the US media, with much of the international media cheering them on, allegations of misbehaviour couldn't be stood up - which is rather revealing given that Trump was logged as flying on Epstein's plane several times during the 90's and it's unlikely that all Epstein's victims were rabid Republicans who would keep silent.
ISTR that one of Epstein's complainants said that Trump was there when she was, but didn't do anything wrong.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
ISTR that one of Epstein's complainants said that Trump was there when she was, but didn't do anything wrong.
If he had, we'd have heard about it Stormy Daniels stylee.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
So at what age will Harvey currently get parole?
Something for him to look forward to every time he goes to the showers?

Mattb

LE
Rich people at a party isn't exactly damming evidence of anything with Epstein.
No, but saying stuff like "he's a great guy", "He likes beautiful women as much as I do and some of them are on the young side" is at least as damning as any links to Clinton.

No, but saying stuff like "he's a great guy", "He likes beautiful women as much as I do and some of them are on the young side" is at least as damning as any links to Clinton.
Its nothing like the same as the links to Clinton is it? One quote from 2002.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
One-eyed garbage. It could equally be viewed as a dig.

Had Trump said that after Epstein was done for being a nonce, you would have a point. As it is, people in high places are careful not to knock other people in high places for no good reason, generally because that's the way the world works at that level.

Sometimes, however blameless (and Trump's no angel), you don't get a choice:

1583774953934.png

1583774997898.png

1583774686351.png

Mattb

LE
Its nothing like the same as the links to Clinton is it? One quote from 2002.
Plus parties, a decade-plus long acquaintance and an accusation of having been one of his co-rapists.

Both have noticable but not significantly damning links to Epstein.

Plus parties, a decade-plus long acquaintance and an accusation of having been one of his co-rapists.

Both have noticable but not significantly damning links to Epstein.
Rich people at the same party who would have thought it eh?

If there was any credible links CNN would have been all over it.

Mattb

LE
Rich people at the same party who would have thought it eh?

If there was any credible links CNN would have been all over it.
Much like if there were any significant allegations towards Clinton, the newspapers would be all over that too.

Much like if there were any significant allegations towards Clinton, the newspapers would be all over that too.
Not really, someone could slip on a banana skin and CNN would find a way to blame Trump.

Latest Threads