• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Harvey Andrews

I know this has been posted before, but I saw this tonight, and it brought back some strong memories of when I was a sprog in the 70's in sunny Flax Street Mill.

If you know the words, sing along, if you have never heard it, its going to make you a bit sad, and just to remember this brave lad who seems to come into my life every few months or so....to bring me back down to earth again.

Harvery Andrews

I downloaded this song on saturday,first time I had heard it,it must have been very dusty where I was cos,I am sure I had some grit or something in my eyes. :cry:

topcat68 said:
I downloaded this song on saturday,first time I had heard it,it must have been very dusty where I was cos,I am sure I had some grit or something in my eyes. :cry:

ermmm same grit over here too..strange huh :)

i brought a copy of this when i was in 12 sqn after our infantry tour of the markets in 77 I remember it bring a tear or two to my mums eye when i played it at home still got it somwhere