Harsh but fair?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Random_Task, Dec 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Arrsers,

Recently on a job abroad (a big one) a member of the firm got trolleyed (female,American & a manager) and I mean trolleyed, beer and sick was said to come out of her nose, and had her photograph taken by a member of the client firm who hired us.

The photograph,as you can imagine was not very flattering,and was propmptly distrubuted via email amongst the client firms top brass with the caption "***** spending the clients money wisley"

The "barn" has been split almost 50/50, some say it's harsh,others say it's just desserts because she can't handle her booze, and a smaller minority have got t-shirts and mugs printed.

What do you all reckon? what goes on in the bar stays in the bar? or fair game for a sneaky pic?

Good answers may be considered for a coveted blue peter badge.
  2. Show us the Pic and we'll let you know...

3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Help spread it but with the rejoiner that if it had been you no such incident would have happened as you could hold your beer.

Next jolly is yours!
  4. It was "seized" after a complaint, a special investigation was started a la gareth keenan and his 'invetigation'. 'Charges' were threatened, but fizzled out,when it transpired the guy who took it is gay. (must be a contract clause)

I'll keep digging for it though..
  5. I take it you didn't need to use the Rohypnol then?
  6. Knowing Germany,you'd need a prescription for it.