Harry who dressed him?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Mar 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Come on I mean Blue desert boots, it wasn't his mum so who was it?
  2. Me it's his favorite colour :eek:)
    • Like Like x 1

3. Elvis?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. You de Man.

You can't buy 'class'.........how ever hard you try.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me in all. Dunno what make they are. Not quite the electric blue of Harry's but I do own a pair of pink suede loafers since we're confessing. It takes a bold man to wear salmon.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rollocks yer'll all be wearing them come summer.
  7. I have three daughters all under 10, I'm now allergic to Pink.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Pah, if you can't buy it I don't want it. I still have my old piss-stained "ghillie tie-boots" if that make you any happier.
  9. this reminded me of my dad talking about a bloke in paisley who was the top guy in one of the gangs in the 70's

"its a hard, hard man who wears a salmon pink leather jacket and no one says anything"

where as now, you'd just be in a gay bar.
  10. Isn't Blue alleged to be HM The Queen's favourite colour?
  11. In the complexion of daughters in law, I believe this is the case.

God bless you Ma'am.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. He can wear what the fuck he wants TBH, apache pilot, bastard ginger heir to the throne, nazi dressing party creature, all rpund bon oef in my book, its only a matter of time before he decides he needs to jump out of 'planes and gets caught doing handstands while sporting maroon lid and bed sheet toga

LeVe him alone you're only jealous
    • Like Like x 14
  13. So have I, very comfortable and hide the p*ss stains better than the brown ones!
  14. Well I have to admit that if I was him I would probably be dancing around without caring if my shoes clashed! Good luck to him.