Harry who dressed him?

ugly

LE
Come on I mean Blue desert boots, it wasn't his mum so who was it?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Me in all. Dunno what make they are. Not quite the electric blue of Harry's but I do own a pair of pink suede loafers since we're confessing. It takes a bold man to wear salmon.

Rollocks yer'll all be wearing them come summer.

You de Man.

You can't buy 'class'.........how ever hard you try.
Pah, if you can't buy it I don't want it. I still have my old piss-stained "ghillie tie-boots" if that make you any happier.

Me in all. Dunno what make they are. Not quite the electric blue of Harry's but I do own a pair of pink suede loafers since we're confessing. It takes a bold man to wear salmon.
this reminded me of my dad talking about a bloke in paisley who was the top guy in one of the gangs in the 70's

"its a hard, hard man who wears a salmon pink leather jacket and no one says anything"

where as now, you'd just be in a gay bar.

Isn't Blue alleged to be HM The Queen's favourite colour?

He can wear what the fuck he wants TBH, apache pilot, bastard ginger heir to the throne, nazi dressing party creature, all rpund bon oef in my book, its only a matter of time before he decides he needs to jump out of 'planes and gets caught doing handstands while sporting maroon lid and bed sheet toga

LeVe him alone you're only jealous

Well I have to admit that if I was him I would probably be dancing around without caring if my shoes clashed! Good luck to him.

Agreed. They stink like fuck after 24hrs. And the lace holes pull through.

Not proper 'Desert Wellies',try Clarks for the real mccoy,and Blue,I used to wear 'Claret' coloured ones in my yoof,when they were the 'dogs dodaas' but blue,FFS! 8)