Harry Webster

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Auld-Yin, Apr 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have never gone on any pre-emptivre strike so please don't see this as such. However I seem to be 'stalked' by said HW who is very adept at paintshop (or whatever). Don't mind so much but when the banter slips towards HW's own role in a military life he(she) seems to disappear. As HW is so adept at/with paintshop it would appear that he(she) is not really what he)she) makes out to be.

I do not wish to take away from the AGC those of their ranks who have done the necessary to wear the beret and wings, but it would seem that Harry W@ank must come from your ranks and appears to be an uber-walt.

Please regale us with any walt stories which you may thinks fits the said uber-walt.

I thank you.

:twisted:

2. Bring it on.........

3. Ya Auld Git! I bet you and the queen had a nice joint birthday recently. Do you think you will remain alive long enough to read any response to this thread. :D

4. Auld-Yin

Obviously - as I am reading this :lol: I am enjoying this, do you want to send me a PM also?

5. Not watching emmerdale farm then ?

6. Auld-Yin

Yet another bite - ty Miniscule Dumb Nuts.

7. Auld-Yin

Unk Ho - you are such a Dingle (as proven in your pic in the gallery) that you would, apparently as I have never been there, fit in well in the Falklands. This has been a long standing joke and I realise that you bairns might not have enough time in to appreciate it.

I thank you.

8. Auld-Yin

I believe you wrote the book on sucking. :lol:

9. WTF is a Dingle ???????????
    And WTF are you dribbling about this time? have you been at the whiskey again cos I really havn't got a scooby doo what you are talking about. Honest.

can anyone help me ?

10. Auld-Yin

WTF is Harold - is that the guy who got the arrow in his eye when Engerland got f ucked at Hastings?

11. Auld-Yin

I doubt very much that he is a walt - but when is the last time you trailed your coat at someone?

p.s. I am getting quite a good collection of photoshops from HW. Pity he don't use a real one from the gallery - they are there and I don't mind. Though I would not like to have my former avatar feeling jealous!

12. He made you change your avatar you old sod, beaten by a walt eh? :D

13. Auld-Yin

Not at all - remember it well - get back to your Longdon bar and geeze peace you dull, repetitive cnut. :wink: :wink: Double wink in case you thought that I was serious and though you were human.

14. Bet this thread ends up in the arrsehole.......... bet you've got a few in there eh old man? :D

15. Auld-Yin

Actually he did not - it was changed the day my Regiment disappeared under FAS. Check back, if you think that was the reason then you are very shallow - FFS he has the avatar anyway so can use it as he pleases.

I put the soldiers' badge of the Royal Scots up for a reason. If anyone wants to meet me I will be at the march in Princes Street on 26 May when we formally say goodbye to the Regiment.