Harry Potter and the Legion of ARRSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned elsewhere, JK Rowling’s new crime novel "The Cuckoo's Calling" mentions ARRSE.

What if she wrote a new Harry Potter - "Harry Potter and the Legion of ARRSE"? Which ARRSE'rs would play which book characters?

GoodCO - Dumbledore, obviously.
Jarrod - Prof. Snape?
MarkinTime - sounds like he'd do for Uncle Vernon
Voldemort - Mumsnet

Who else - we need Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hagrid, Prof. McGonegal, Malfoy (senior and junior), Crabbe, Goyle, etc.

I've read a few of the books but don't recall any rapists, ladyboys or enough old soaks to keep AA in business for a millennia.

The only thing of interest in this thread is that a grown man is confessing an interest in books written for children. Did you learn them as part of your grooming technique, or are you genuinely a case of arrested development?

The only thing of interest in this thread is that a grown man is confessing an interest in books written for children. Did you learn them as part of your grooming technique, or are you genuinely a case of arrested development?
Both, plus having a sprog.

Fancy a Werthers?

Fucking Harry Potter?

What about something more fitting, like "Debbie does Dallarrse"? Who would play Debbie?

How about a remake of the Awakening - The Arrsening?

No, what about having one of the Harry Potter books re-printed and substituting the names for those of Arrsers? Now that would be hilariArrse!

Or, cos I m shit-bored, we could make up new Harry Potter titles, a sort of Word Association if you will, I ll start us off with:

"Harry Potter and the search for Bravo Bravos Medals"

Your turn, fun this isnt it!

Hmm, "Harry Potter and the Sportsman's Double" in which Ginny Weasley and Mrs Weasley take Harry upstairs to see what what he can really do with his magic wand.

G

goatrutar

As mentioned elsewhere, JK Rowling’s new crime novel "The Cuckoo's Calling" mentions ARRSE.

What if she wrote a new Harry Potter - "Harry Potter and the Legion of ARRSE"? Which ARRSE'rs would play which book characters?

Jarrod - Prof. Snape?
You do realise Dumbledore enjoyed the veiny treat don't you?

L

lumpy2

Jarrod - Prof. Snape?
MarkinTime - sounds like he'd do for Uncle Vernon
Voldemort - Mumsnet

Who else - we need Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hagrid, Prof. McGonegal, Malfoy (senior and junior), Crabbe, Goyle, etc.
More to the point Joe, I think we need to establish which Arrsers are in which house:

Slytherin - all the nasty basterds and keyboard cowboys
Hufflepuff - the pleasant but ineffectual ones who no-one notices
Ravenclaw - the oh-so-clever intellectuals
Gryffindor - the all round good eggs with a bit of humour and something to say.

(Yes I am a sad twat who reads kids' books - but not for a long time I might add)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads