Harry Potter actress' brother jailed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BrandySoured, Jan 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A lot of ARRSERs (and society in general) are quick to fire up the bus when there is a perceived PC decision by the courts concerning our 'immigrant' sections of the populous.

Well I hope they are now applauding Judge Roger Thomas of Manchester Crown Court. I am.

..."Judge Roger Thomas QC sent him to prison for six months after he pleaded guilty to the assault.
    ''This persistent attack was accompanied by serious and very hurtful abuse and threats,'' he told the defendant.
    ''It must have been a miserable and frightening experience for your sister which, she suggested, lasted for about three hours or so.
    ''The background to this offence lies in the concern that you, and perhaps other family members, had about Afshan's relationship with a young man who was not of the Islamic faith.''
    Judge Thomas added: ''This is a sentence that is designed to punish you for what you did and also to send out a clear message to others that domestic violence involving circumstances such as have arisen here cannot be tolerated.''...

The Torygraph story linky thing

2. Also good on the rozzers and prosecutors who arrested the little turd and took it to court, rather than running away and hiding behind their diversity training. Foretaste of things to come, with a bit of luck.

3. I read about this ages ago, but thought that she wouldn't testify or something. I am quite glad that this loathsome creature (the brother) has been banged up for his actions. Let's hope the other 'baddies' in this drama are also punished.

All because this young lass had the gaul to date someone who wasn't of her faith. What was next? Bleach/scalding water in the face? Quick trip off to marry her to some stranger? Maybe a quick throttling somewhere quiet.

All for a bit of multi-culturism, but this sort of shit can be left outside of our boundaries, or be practiced outside of both our borders and over-genourous welfare packages (probably not really relevant inthis case). Their choice.

We were chating about this last night at one of our weekly "dinner parties". :D

4. The brother had started the throttling before the witnesses arrived; the father was in favour of a trip to Jakarta ...

I bet they weren't so unhappy about living off the money she was bringing in!

5. [​IMG]
    The brother.

6. Irrespective of what he's done, that chap just has the sort of face you would never grow tired of punching.

7. Where do people get hats like that? Is there a shop somewhere called 'Clothes to make you look like a twat'?

8. As he so big into cultural traditions he and his ilk get them from Twatsinhatsistan. Probably

9. UK Police say an average of 12 Muslim women a year are murdered by family members in similar circumstances.
    Around 100 unsolved murders are also believed to be related to honour killing.

Pleased to see this **** jailed for it but how many hundreds or thousands more young women are subject to similar abuse?
    How can we claim to be a civilised society while we allow this to continue?

10. This is priceless.....

From the independent.
    Brother jailed for attacking Harry Potter star - Crime, UK - The Independent

So Afshan can't talk to whom she pleases, but this fcuktard can go out and get leathered like a good.... er, Muslim. I wouldn't like to be at one their dinner parties.

I have heard that 80 strokes of the lash (no pun intended) is normal punishment for drinking, as such a stalwart I am sure azad would approve of this.

11. Call-Me-Dave is planning a major policy speech in which he is rumoured to be announcing a curtailment of 'community-sensitive' policing in favour of an 'equality before the law' approach. Nice if it happens but I'm not holding my breath.

Probably a vote-winner if he does, especially if it involved a bit of a clear-out of Blair's diversity-obsessed appointees.

12. My pee-pee just went all hard there.

I hope so, I really really hope so. In my dreary little existence, it may even introduce something relative to respect for the politicos.

13. I'll believe it when I see it. Teresa May does seem to be reasonably on the ball with such matters though.

14. twat like that really really deserves some sharia law.
    ok beating your sister thats allowed.
    But you were drinking.
    Abdul start the start the beating extra for not having a beard and another 20 for wearing a baseball cap with with a suit*
    *not sure thats in koran but I'm pretty sure an inman could be found to ok it.

15. It's pretty obvious why he's wearing the wooly hat.

Look closer,he's got a pair of ears that look like a Chevy with the front doors open! 8)