Harry Patch Honoured

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RABC, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some Good News

2. Indeed good news

3. fantastic news and greatly deserved!
  4. A bit dusty in here today
  5. Funny people the French.
    Just as you get used to disliking them they go and do something really nice like this.

Congratulations Mr Patch, you earned it.
  6. What he said.
  7. A well deserved honour to an old soldier, well done sir, glad to hear he hasn't lost the ability to recall dirty stories and rhymes that some of us might know, great sense of humour still, Brilliant.!
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well done Sir,truelly an insparation to us all.
  9. very dusty! Great News.
  10. I thought this was some mindless thread about Potter and Co, until I clicked on it.

A marvellous,truly marvellous fella! He more than deserves each and every award he receives. My respects to the Froggie wallahs who engineered the award to a most deserving man. I hope he goes on forever!

11. Well done young Mr Patch.
  12. Congratulations Mr. Patch. Can we ever show our gratitude enough to a man who serves as a reminder of a genration that gave their lives for ours? And one day, hopefully not too soon this honour will be for all to see in his Regimental Museum, I for one will travel far to see it.
  13. The French are abit like the next door neighbour who you dislike and are at permanant war with over your boundary.... every now and then they really come through for you...

and thank you Mr Patch...
  14. Seconded.
  15. How many awards has this country bestowed on this brave man?