Harry passes out

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Falling-Plate, Apr 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Well done and welcome.

They've made a real fuss over the visit to the Gentleman's Club; apparently his girlfriend has just got into the country and she hasn't seen him since 'the incident.'

May I be so bold as to offer some advice? Make sure you're fully decked out in your mess kit before you have 'the conversation' with her tonight. And practice an impish, yet contrite, smile in the mirror. No woman can remain truly angry in the presence of a man in a smart uniform.

If she catches you unawares with one boot half on and your shirt untucked, run - she'll sense weakness and tear you to pieces.

2. I read that 270 started, though only 219 graduated. Sounds like quite a few there who didn't make it/jacked it in.

3. Well done Harry Wales, and all the others who made it up the steps.

By the way is anyone else just a tad annoyed at the misuse of the word 'graduated'?

4. Or are still in the area of Bagshot Heath with a silva and a mapcase on an outstanding 1033.

5. Congratulations Sir. You realise this means that you can't be posting about skiffing and the like now don't you :D

6. Congratulations Sir!

7. Congratulations Sir - The very Best of British to you!
    Here's hoping for a long and enjoyable career alongside the Best of British!

Cheers

P.S Don't worry about the crazy night out you deserved it after those months of training!

8. Is it me or does the fella behind Harry look like Spud from Trainspotting?? :D

9. My congratulations Sir and to all the others! Some cracking photo'salso!

10. I thought that Prince William looked a tad bored. I'm showing my age but why do the Junior term no longer take part in the parade?

11. Now he's out of the factory he's got time to post on arrse now :)

So, congrats sir and what are your bank details? :D

12. Congratulations Sir, and the very best of luck.

13. Congratulations, Mr Wales, Sir!

Litotes