• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Harry passes out

Falling-Plate said:
Just off the press

Congrats and the best of luck sir.
Well done and welcome.

They've made a real fuss over the visit to the Gentleman's Club; apparently his girlfriend has just got into the country and she hasn't seen him since 'the incident.'

May I be so bold as to offer some advice? Make sure you're fully decked out in your mess kit before you have 'the conversation' with her tonight. And practice an impish, yet contrite, smile in the mirror. No woman can remain truly angry in the presence of a man in a smart uniform.

If she catches you unawares with one boot half on and your shirt untucked, run - she'll sense weakness and tear you to pieces.

Well done Harry Wales, and all the others who made it up the steps.

By the way is anyone else just a tad annoyed at the misuse of the word 'graduated'?

Congratulations Sir - The very Best of British to you!
Here's hoping for a long and enjoyable career alongside the Best of British!

Cheers

P.S Don't worry about the crazy night out you deserved it after those months of training!

I thought that Prince William looked a tad bored. I'm showing my age but why do the Junior term no longer take part in the parade?

I was told that it's because the course has been reorganised so that, after the Passing Off The Square in Week 5, there isn't such heavy emphasis on drill or phys in the first term, it is much more evenly spread over the entire course, giving rise to the assumption that junior term wouldn't be up to scratch.

Well, congrats to all the new ossifers.. Wonder how long before they find their way here?

Picture of Charles begs a question: For the Royals who earned various RN decorations when in the RN, if they put on an Army uniform, are they entitled to wear the Navy decorations? (Can you do that even if not a Royal, but transfer anyway?)

NTM

California_Tanker said:
Well, congrats to all the new ossifers.. Wonder how long before they find their way here?

Picture of Charles begs a question: For the Royals who earned various RN decorations when in the RN, if they put on an Army uniform, are they entitled to wear the Navy decorations? (Can you do that even if not a Royal, but transfer anyway?)

NTM
Charles isn't wearing any Naval decorations.

Latest Threads