Harry & Megan to step back from Public life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harry has decided to change jobs and move out of the family best.

I don't suppose the noises that his Dad has been making about sliming down the Royal Family has helped his job security!

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
let's see how popular they remain if they do the job properly and give up the title..............

..........not likely I bet, it is all about saleability. I am sure their 'manager' has looked at this.
Unbranded cereal or Kellogs Cornflakes.....what sells best

instagram

Good on him .
If that is how he feels, and he decides to cut himself off from the Public Purse, I wish both of them all the best.

Thinking about it, this actually strengthens not weakens, a modern day view on Monarchy.

Poppy

LE
it's more honest than some of the others who enjoy the benefits without putting the work in

I don't really understand the financially independent comment though - didn't his mother leave him many millions?

Toppet

War Hero
Harry has decided to change jobs and move out of the family best.

I don't suppose the noises that his Dad has been making about sliming down the Royal Family has helped his job security!

Wait, he's retiring after only two deployments? ******* snowflake

Falling Plate

War Hero
Who is wearing the trousers in this relationship ?

Seems like they already have the wealth to be fantastically financially independent. More power to them self sustaining but I wonder if that includes the civil list and other financial benefits.

UKTAP

LE
Good on him .
If that is how he feels, and he decides to cut himself off from the Public Purse, I wish both of them all the best.

Thinking about it, this actually strengthens not weakens, a modern day view on Monarchy.
What the dim prince and his woke wife think doesn't really affect the UK's view on whether we should have a monarchy or not. Almost everyone just ignores whatever comes out of their naive mouths.

The real battle will be when the Queen dies and the Dim Prince's ******** father becomes monarch. There is a large chance that he won't be able to hold his tongue like the Queen has and then the equation in the publics' mind might well shift away from whether we should supplement their lifestyles from the public purse to whether we should have hereditary heads of state that may not align with what the public thinks.

Considering the (lack of) constitutional crisis we have seen over the last three years, it won't take much for the public to turn on the royals. Some careful planning may need to be had involving a french tunnel to make sure that Wills (who might be a safe pair of hands) gets a go before Charlie becomes the last king.

goodbye and good riddance - I used to respect him but then he caught the biggest dose of cnut struck I've ever seen and got sucked into the Holywood lefty liberal woke scene by his wife who as a third rate Z lister wasnt even on the radar of the holywood elites until she hooked Harry and then she gets to get all the glitz, glamour and publicity as his plus one. As long as he fully retires, hands back the keys of the tax payer funder Frogmore cottage and disappears of onto the sunny uplands with Megain then I'll be happy. Sadly, we all know he and she will cling on at the edges being evermore 'progresive' and 'woke' causing evermore embarassment until they inevitably divorce when she dumps him and moves on. I truly wish him well but have no more fcuks to give.

goodbye and good riddance - I used to respect him but then he caught the biggest dose of cnut struck I've ever seen and got sucked into the Holywood lefty liberal woke scene by his wife who as a third rate Z lister wasnt even on the radar of the holywood elites until she hooked Harry and then she gets to get all the glitz, glamour and publicity as his plus one. As long as he fully retires, hands back the keys of the tax payer funder Frogmore cottage and disappears of onto the sunny uplands with Megain then I'll be happy. Sadly, we all know he and she will cling on at the edges being evermore 'progresive' and 'woke' causing evermore embarassment until they inevitably divorce when she dumps him and moves on. I truly wish him well but have no more fcuks to give.
**** me someone else who believes the taxpayer funds him.
Let me guess almost everything you know about him comes from the tabloids?

What the dim prince and his woke wife think doesn't really affect the UK's view on whether we should have a monarchy or not. Almost everyone just ignores whatever comes out of their naive mouths.
If you read some of the frothy mouths posts on here, they seem to hang on every word that the Sun/vogue/express say that he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads