Harry goes down on Meghan

sounds like your average British bloke outside london to be honest... with most town centres resembling downtown somalia most people are ******* sick of it.
Yeah you have to watch out for them trouble making Somalian Jews roaming around the UK.

an anonymous soldier said Reilly is "a big boozer and not what you'd call a thinker. He downs Buckfast fortified wine and likes raucous nights out. He joined Facebook last year and started posting bizarre things. He doesn't engage his brain before he types. These stupid comments could not have come at a worse time for him. Serving at the Royal Wedding is a huge honour. He has been incredibly naive
Iago Parrot WITH TEXT.jpg

Meghan Markle's father STAGED photos with paparazzi that sold for up to £100,000 | Daily Mail Online

'my nigga', 'it's all about the coin and sheeet' etc etc. the social marxists /common purpose have finally got their hands on the royal family in the name of modernisation. So we have the ginger nice but awfully dim marrying a z list celeb who has been married before and who;s family are cashing in. When it all goes wrong, no doubt he will blame everyone else but himself like he usually does.

Meghan Markle's father STAGED photos with paparazzi that sold for up to £100,000 | Daily Mail Online

'my nigga', 'it's all about the coin and sheeet' etc etc. the social marxists /common purpose have finally got their hands on the royal family in the name of modernisation. So we have the ginger nice but awfully dim marrying a z list celeb who has been married before and who;s family are cashing in. When it all goes wrong, no doubt he will blame everyone else but himself like he usually does.
The bloke that can fly an Apache is dim? Out of the Royals, he is the one bloke who stands out (Princess Anne's daughter still needs a good shagging mind).

I think that if the Royal Family is to survive as an institution, it will have to find a tricky to negotiate middle way. Not so exclusive and unworldly that it does not share anything in common with the rest of the country and not so inclusive that it becomes vulgar and dysfunctional in other ways.

Even allowing for the expected journalistic treatment, the latest pairing does seem to be following the latter path. Unfortunately, any attempt to exclude or disown the Markle side now will serve only to make the Royal Family seem even more uncaring and aloof than ever. Allowing love to simply follow its course has probably done them no favours.

Meghan's sister says 'if our father dies, I'm holding you responsible'

I don't think they are trying to disown them, but they can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut and therefore it is a case of keep your distance and watch what you say.

I don't think they are trying to disown them, but they can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut and therefore it is a case of keep your distance and watch what you say.
They're Muricans so work to different rules. They seem also seem to be somewhat on the trailer trash side of the equation, so probably one step further removed.

Even allowing for the expected journalistic treatment, the latest pairing does seem to be following the latter path. Unfortunately, any attempt to exclude or disown the Markle side now will serve only to make the Royal Family seem even more uncaring and aloof than ever. Allowing love to simply follow its course has probably done them no favours.

The vast majority of the public couldn't give a flying fuck about Merkle family.

I think that if the Royal Family is to survive as an institution, it will have to find a tricky to negotiate middle way. Not so exclusive and unworldly that it does not share anything in common with the rest of the country and not so inclusive that it becomes vulgar and dysfunctional in other ways.

WGAF really.
This part of her family seem to be a bunch of self promoting whingebags who don't when its time the STFU & just crack on. They'll be bumping their gums about this sort of stuff for years now. Feck em off at the high port.

The vast majority of the public couldn't give a flying **** about Merkle family.
Neither does Megan by most accounts, distanced herself by thousands of miles North of the rest, Harry must have thought he was on one of his outreach programmes when he met the in-laws.

WGAF really.
This part of her family seem to be a bunch of self promoting whingebags who don't when its time the STFU & just crack on. They'll be bumping their gums about this sort of stuff for years now. Feck em off at the high port.
I am sure Phil is arranging for an accident involving a tunnel at somepoint in the near future.