Harry Dunn killed by US diplomat's wife

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I once had occasion to meet some members of the CIA, to describe them as ordinary and unintelligent is complimenting them, The Americans deploy thousands of these people worldwide, If that woman Sacoolas was higher than a L/Corporal in the CIA, she would have been working out of an Embassy not some air Station.
The ones I have met have, without exception, been utter pains in the arse, completely lacking any warmth or humour, dull, scared out of their skin and total pedants. Apart from that they're brilliant...

I once had occasion to meet some members of the CIA, to describe them as ordinary and unintelligent is complimenting them, The Americans deploy thousands of these people worldwide, If that woman Sacoolas was higher than a L/Corporal in the CIA, she would have been working out of an Embassy not some air Station.
Their analysts be equivalent of soldiers as they are en masse. There are plenty of analysts outside Huntingdon why but they are more Defense resulted.

It is only an RAF airbase because of the history and it’s been a comms place for over six decades probably near seven after it’s flying days ended after WW2.

It was also a subbie of then RAF Upper Heyford...when that shut after Desert Storm, then all support went and the place had to be self sufficient.

Tbh the Clinton admin should have kept UH open...maybe they would have found extra F-15E Strike Eagle wing to fill the gaps or something else to be operated.

cheers

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Their analysts be equivalent of soldiers as they are en masse. There are plenty of analysts outside Huntingdon why but they are more Defense resulted.

It is only an RAF airbase because of the history and it’s been a comms place for over six decades probably near seven after it’s flying days ended after WW2.

It was also a subbie of then RAF Upper Heyford...when that shut after Desert Storm, then all support went and the place had to be self sufficient.

Tbh the Clinton admin should have kept UH open...maybe they would have found extra F-15E Strike Eagle wing to fill the gaps or something else to be operated.

cheers
Huntingdon?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Trump should grab Sacoolas by the scruff of the neck and the arse of her knickers and shove her onto 'Air Force one' and get her over here...that is what I call 'being decent'

Last edited:
Maybe widen some roads to give more room for drivers to avoid anybody in the wrong lane.
Could you quote the part of the Highway Code or Road Traffic Act that describes swerving to avoid vehicles on the wrong side of the road?

Maybe it would be easier to just ban anybody with diplomatic immunity from driving - with the penalty that if they are discovered driving, their immunity will be immediately revoked.

Steamboat

War Hero
Could you quote the part of the Highway Code or Road Traffic Act that describes swerving to avoid vehicles on the wrong side of the road?

Maybe it would be easier to just ban anybody with diplomatic immunity from driving - with the penalty that if they are discovered driving, their immunity will be immediately revoked.
Or just reduce the numbers of those people in general and find other postings for them elsewhere.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

You only had to see Ms Sacoolas on camera reversing down her drive unsighted into the traffic stream, with her front wheel on the garden, to know that she is a piss poor driver...

DAS

Old-Salt
Huntingdon?
RAF Alconbury being close by. Was large USAFE U2 little America.

Should have a poll to see how many incidents there have been over the years with wrong side of road. I had one in 91 or 92 coming out of St Ives in a, fortunately Luton van, rather than the Fiat 127. Head on with a Yank from Alconbury in his American boat.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

Should have a poll to see how many incidents there have been over the years with wrong side of road. I had one in 91 or 92 coming out of St Ives in a, fortunately Luton van, rather than the Fiat 127. Head on with a Yank from Alconbury in his American boat.
Yes, I know Alconbury well and agree totally!

Tbh the Clinton admin should have kept UH open...maybe they would have found extra F-15E Strike Eagle wing to fill the gaps or maybe a liaison flight VIP with C-12 or C-21 or even sub transport unit from the ‘Hall

cheers

meant Moleseorth - JAC, NATO fusion center well Alconbury supports them and Menwith Hill, Croughton, Fairford (Crougthon Air bAse Group looks after Fairford), Welford and Sola,

cheers
It is for legal reasons that US establishments are RAF Station and covered under the US Visiting Forces regulations. Each base still has an RAF Station Commander and an MDP detachment.

Latest Threads