Harry Dunn killed by US diplomat's wife

To be honest, they could throw them money and work on driver training for Americans that are stationed in the UK. Hire locals to run a taxi/uber service for dependents or personal stationed in the UK who are not yet comfortable to drive on your roads. Maybe widen some roads to give more room for drivers to avoid anybody in the wrong lane. That would be my idea for some sort of resolution. Funny how different things can strain relations.
US drivers really isn’t an issue except for the fixated Dunn clan.
in the great scheme of drivers involved in accidents involving driving on the wrong side of the road, they are lost in the static.

Tiene usted una licencia de manejar valida?
Non.

Bugger the other languages, it would require a chat with some bellends in Swansea to get said licence renewed. More trouble than it's worth at the moment.

Steamboat

War Hero
Non.

Bugger the other languages, it would require a chat with some bellends in Swansea to get said licence renewed. More trouble than it's worth at the moment.
Apologies for not having a Spanish keyboard, it makes it a bit harder not to mention I dislike said language with a passion and refuse to use it. I need a safe space now.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Why has a thread about someone being killed by a careless driver turned into a thread where some idiot is boasting about the size of his truck?

Mods, can we have a bit of a wash and brush-up, please?

Steamboat

War Hero
Last time I looked, today, it was still current in our national media.
Wonderful. Howl at the moon, extend the two finger salute, and tell me how it is going to kill the "special relationship"...

But understand this. The US government is not going to send her back, ever. That position has not changed and it will continue to not change.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Wonderful. Howl at the moon, extend the two finger salute, and tell me how it is going to kill the "special relationship"...

But understand this. The US government is not going to send her back, ever. That position has not changed and it will continue to not change.
As I noted earlier in the thread, you plank.

US drivers really isn’t an issue except for the fixated Dunn clan.
in the great scheme of drivers involved in accidents involving driving on the wrong side of the road, they are lost in the static.
In fairness these parents son was killed. Seemingly strange behaviour and being “fixated” is excusable for me.

In fairness these parents son was killed. Seemingly strange behaviour and being “fixated” is excusable for me.
they’ve gone beyond grieving into conspiracy land.
im only half surprised Raaaaaaaaad Sieger hasn’t claimed Anne Sacoolis was practising her assasination by car technique on the Boy Harry.

As I noted earlier in the thread, you plank.
As a number of us have, also. Hence why I've asked what other COAs the US could adopt to firstly, avoid this happening again and secondly, To Do the Right Thing.

But hearing of trucks and carcasses in Deepsnowsville, South Dakota (or wherever) Is diverting.

And at least we've moved on from Jonesy's paranoia of SVR death squads prowling the land for DESTRA.

Last edited:

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt

No problem.

There are tunes we can also play.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That position has not changed and it will continue to not change.
Sorry Steamboat, but you're quite mistaken.It's, "That position has not changed, and will remain unchanged."

Tool

LE
Immunity from criminal jurisdiction is ok when it comes to parking etc, but not when you kill a citizen of the country that grants it. She should have the strength of character and the decency to come to the UK and to hand herself over to an officer of the law! Trump should insist on it!
From memory, initially Trump did say that she would return to the UK. He then retracted his comment after a couple of hours, I guess after the (?)CIA corrected him.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I once had occasion to meet some members of the CIA, to describe them as ordinary and unintelligent is complimenting them, The Americans deploy thousands of these people worldwide, If that woman Sacoolas was higher than a L/Corporal in the CIA, she would have been working out of an Embassy not some air Station.

Latest Threads