Harry Dunn killed by US diplomat's wife

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
US gov has told HMG to stick the extradition request.

As yet nothing on the net to indicate a formal US response. Not a surprise as they'll have received it late Friday.

I have little doubt that they will refuse the request though. Holding the trial in the US may be a way forward to overcome any security concerns. Better yet, Diego Garcia if Raab and Pompeo are reading this.

Last edited:
BBC have this.

Harry Dunn: Anne Sacoolas extradition bid inappropriate, says US

Well, there's a surprise, who'd have thought it, The UK has more chance of putting someone on mars than getting her back, and into court. The other option,........... brief Them...or raise a contract, with one of the five familys in New York....Capisce!

Well, there's a surprise, who'd have thought it, The UK has more chance of putting someone on mars than getting her back, and into court. The other option,........... brief Them...or raise a contract, with one of the five familys in New York....Capisce!
Or just release Assange.

Why would we want to annoy the USA over a traffic accident?
Not so much annoy them as make the point that they shouldn't be allowed to have everything their own way. Not that she will ever return to the UK so it's a theoretical issue.

Also, traffic accident sounds like scraped paintwork. What happened was a man was killed because someone was driving incompetently.

Not so much annoy them as make the point that they shouldn't be allowed to have everything their own way. Not that she will ever return to the UK so it's a theoretical issue.

Also, traffic accident sounds like scraped paintwork. What happened was a man was killed because someone was driving incompetently.

In future, insist that no one drives off- base before passing the UK driving test.......

Why can't we deploy a top secret "snatch" squad to infiltrate into her surroundings and bundle her off like in that into the boot of a car and fly her back here kicking and screaming...

I'm pretty sure the US would do that to satisfy their own public opinion as a matter of maintaining credibility.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
Would UK CIVPOL have had any recourse even if she had been driving without any license at all?
By the sounds of things she could have had no license, been crafting a text, 6 double gins down and they still couldn't have touched her.

"Traffic accident" was the SMIDSY when my R1 went down the road.

The van involved didn't head on me on the wrong side.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
By the sounds of things she could have had no license, been crafting a text, 6 double gins down and they still couldn't have touched her.

"Traffic accident" was the SMIDSY when my R1 went down the road.

The van involved didn't head on me on the wrong side.
"Crafting" a text, FFS.
Do you live in Minecraft ?

Why can't we deploy a top secret "snatch" squad to infiltrate into her surroundings and bundle her off like in that into the boot of a car and fly her back here kicking and screaming...............

I'm pretty sure the US would do that to satisfy their own public opinion as a matter of maintaining credibility.

.............If the Israelis can do it with Eichmann..............

Latest Threads