Harry Dunn killed by US diplomat's wife

He ploughed through the cables, the lift cabin dropped a few hundred feet, killing all aboard . 20 died, in 1998.

Google" Italian ski lift hit by American jets"

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
He ploughed through the cables, the lift cabin dropped a few hundred feet, killing all aboard . 20 died, in 1998.

Google" Italian ski lift hit by American jets"
Reopen it! A stint in Alcatraz surely!

No quite, because she has DI as a dependant, rather than in her own right, it expired when she left the country. Thus she can be charged and extradition attempted. If she'd had "Diplomat's DI" then she would have been untouchable
that’s charging her retropectivejy after the event with something she was covered from by DI At the time.

Good luck convincing the ‘Muricans this is Due Process.

Like it or not she SHOULD be Extradited since she fled the jurisdiction she should be held without bail since shes a proven flight risk
she didn’t ‘flee’.

she was ordered on to a waiting ‘Air ‘Murica’ biz jet by Base Security and presumably some spook grown ups.
‘I ain’t goin!’ would not have been an option As she was on US territory and obliged to comply. It’s not Hollywood, a mad break for the gate and UK soil shouting ‘Sanctuary! Sanctuary!’ wasn’t an option.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
she didn’t ‘flee’.

she was ordered on to a waiting ‘Air ‘Murica’ biz jet by Base Security and presumably some spook grown ups.
And how do you know that? Photographs? Credible links? You were there? Come on, put up or shut (the f*ck) up...

And how do you know that? Photographs? Credible links? You were there? Come on, put up or shut (the f*ck) up...
I guess you don’t read any newspapers, or read any commentary, including her own and us gov statements.....
but there again, you seem too busy virtue barking furiously in the anti American dog pile to do any critical thinking or basic research.

Last edited:
does anyone know the piece of road where the crash occurred
Google "RAF Croughton", open the map, select satellite view and look at the area 0-400m west of the station entrance. Then look at the area again using the street view function.

You'll see the road markings and road signs as if you were Anne Secoolas.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I guess you don’t read any newspapers, or read any commentary, including her own and us gov statements.....
but there again, you seem too busy virtue barking furiously in the anti American dog pile to do any critical thinking or basic research.
You haven't a clue about what I do currently or what I have done - the same as you don't know the means by which this lady fled the country.

I am not anti - American but make no apologies for speaking out against one of their nationals who, in my opinion, was pressing his heart too hard with his right hand to be rational. I'm sure that he has his long trousers on.

As for you, as an ex Merchant Seaman who lives in the middle of somewhere green and boggy, I will seek your advice on knots, deck swabbing and wardroom activities, nothing more.

Happy Christmas...

Do I still have to be outraged over the OP?

It's just that this pitchfork is getting heavy and my feet hurt.

If I don't start seeing that burning torch lot start pulling their weight, I'm handing my kit in and going home.
Didn't you see Orders? Christmas stand down commenced at 1200. I'm covering the office in case FORTH BRIDGE is activated.

Fire4effect

Old-Salt
You haven't a clue about what I do currently or what I have done - the same as you don't know the means by which this lady fled the country.

I am not anti - American but make no apologies for speaking out against one of their nationals who, in my opinion, was pressing his heart too hard with his right hand to be rational. I'm sure that he has his long trousers on.

As for you, as an ex Merchant Seaman who lives in the middle of somewhere green and boggy, I will seek your advice on knots, deck swabbing and wardroom activities, nothing more.

Happy Christmas...
But he’s and expert in road death investigation and the Extradition Act and.......so show some respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that’s charging her retropectivejy after the event with something she was covered from by DI At the time.

Good luck convincing the ‘Muricans this is Due Process.
The convention makes a difference between acts for which immunity lasts forever and those for which it doesn't. If it was meant to cover "something she was covered from by DI At the time" in perpetuity it wouldn't make the distinction

"Article 39
2.When the functions of a person enjoying privileges and immunities have come to an end, such privileges and immunities shall normally cease at the moment when he leaves the country, or on expiry of a reasonable period in which to do so, but shall subsist until that time, even in case of armed conflict. However, with respect to acts performed by such a person in the exercise of his functions as a member of the mission, immunity shall continue to subsist."

D

Deleted 24582

Happy Christmas...
Shorts, it’s 1 degree outside. The heatwave is killing me.

Merry Christmas.

The convention makes a difference between acts for which immunity lasts forever and those for which it doesn't. If it was meant to cover "something she was covered from by DI At the time" in perpetuity it wouldn't make the distinction

"Article 39
2.When the functions of a person enjoying privileges and immunities have come to an end, such privileges and immunities shall normally cease at the moment when he leaves the country, or on expiry of a reasonable period in which to do so, but shall subsist until that time, even in case of armed conflict. However, with respect to acts performed by such a person in the exercise of his functions as a member of the mission, immunity shall continue to subsist."
well, it’s clear enough diplomatic immunity is to protect you in country.
Anne Sacoolis committed no offence in the USA. Are people arguing that as it’s an offence to be gay in Saudi Arabia, US personnel should be charged in the a USA with being gay if they use DI to leave Saudi Arabia?

Are people arguing that as it’s an offence to be gay in Saudi Arabia, US personnel should be charged in the a USA with being gay if they use DI to leave Saudi Arabia?
All of them?

Anne Sacoolis committed no offence in the USA. Are people arguing that as it’s an offence to be gay in Saudi Arabia, US personnel should be charged in the a USA with being gay if they use DI to leave Saudi Arabia?
Any country can charge anyone, anywhere in the world, with anything.

To actually extradite & prosecute they need a bilateral extradition treaty which require the offence to be illegal in both countries. So in your example nothing would happen.

I'm pretty sure killing someone by driving into them is an offence in the US.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm pretty sure killing someone by driving into them is an offence in the US.
Not necessarily.

Though I doubt Mr Dunn was shooting at her at the time.

Latest Threads