• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Harry Brown lives!

'Arry Brahn would've blown 'is 'ead orf.
Or doors.
Or summat.

It’s a sad day indeed when the youth of our country, armed with knives and outnumbering their opponent 5 to 1, can’t even fill in a pensioner.

It’s a sad day indeed when the youth of our country, armed with knives and outnumbering their opponent 5 to 1, can’t even fill in a pensioner.
I'm waiting for Plod to arrest him for assault....

A feel good story, right up until the point when he said. 'My training just kicked in.'
Indeed. 88 would make him born in '30. Commando Training at Achnacarry would have had to have been before it closed in '46. Wasn't aware there was such a thing as Boy Commandos. That an the intelligence missions in 'Egypt, the Middle East and Germany' make me think the old boy may be over egging the pudding a wee bit.

And do you know what? It it gets him his wrinkly leg over then all power to him.

'…The Police have confirmed an 88 year old man from the Kentish Town area is helping them with their enquiries about a violent assault on 5 yoots…"

A feel good story, right up until the point when he said. 'My training just kicked in.'
"Fear is not in my dictionary" was a blinder and should have forewarned you.

I did find the articles writing a bit toe-curling but good luck to the old puffin.

It's a pity there was no CCTV around to help identify any of the yoofs getting a shoeing.

Indeed. 88 would make him born in '30. Commando Training at Achnacarry would have had to have been before it closed in '46. Wasn't aware there was such a thing as Boy Commandos. That an the intelligence missions in 'Egypt, the Middle East and Germany' make me think the old boy may be over egging the pudding a wee bit.

And do you know what? It it gets him his wrinkly leg over then all power to him.
Look, the only reason there were no witnesses was because the victim ran away screaming (and presumably never stopped) and he threw the five bodies of her attackers in the river which swept them out to sea.

It’s perfectly straightforward.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Plod to arrest him for assault....

Sadly, if said attackers were from a "minority/ethnic" group, he would possibly have the charge enhanced to "racially aggravated Assault" to boot :-(

Disgusting. Nasty old racist attacks innocent youth celebrating their cultural and social heritage. Lock him up.

On the bright side, he's probably been offered poontang like there's no tomorrow, I'll cheerfully forgive any bigging himself up he might have done in pursuit of grumble, walting gets an automatic bye if it's executed for sexual ends.

I would have loved to have seen him in action once his training had kicked in.
At 88 years old, it would have been like watching a drunk trying to swat flies underwater.

There'll be some serious teet kissing in certain quarters innit..." Dat man him hood elda big juju"
The yoot should be grateful their mums aren't Spartan matriarchs