HARRY AND MEGHAN - INTERVIEW SUMMARY

In the comments, an excellent summation:

"Only in the age of narcissism would a Hollywood actress-cum-princess, in discussion with her billionaire talk-show host friend, be considered a victim."
Just when you think you've finished xhamsters back catalogue along comes cum princess.

Which one had the kok ring?

Albert, Queen Victoria's Prince Consort... Allegedly ("These apocryphal tales—which included the notion that Albert, the Prince Consort invented the piercing that shares his name in order to tame the appearance of his large penis in tight trousers—are widely circulated as urban legend. No historical proof of their veracity has been located independent of Malloy's assertions.[18]")

David is the one who supposedly fell in with Wallis Simpson because she'd been trained in a Chinese Brothel to use oral and pelvic floor techniques that compensated for his micro-penis... Again allegedly

My Mrs knows her (well, knew her - they were at Uni together/ same soroity); she is not a fan of Meghan in the slightest.

I feel sorry for Harry - a good bloke by all accounts, does plenty for the forces, but married a shameless social climber.
I honestly don't get the 'nice harry, bad meghan' argument.... Its the equivelent of winning the lottery and then that vegas stripper suddenly becoming a lot more interested in you for your interesting conversation. Later after the marriage, it turns out she comes with some more baggage, than your average lady. You can hardly complain about the stripper can you.

Harry isn't the sharpest tool in the toolbox, when he comes to that realisation its on him, as pretty much the whole western world thinks he's an idiot.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I honestly don't get the 'nice harry, bad meghan' argument.... Its the equivelent of winning the lottery and then that vegas stripper suddenly becoming a lot more interested in you for your interesting conversation. Later after the marriage, it turns out she comes with some more baggage, than your average lady. You can hardly complain about the stripper can you.

Harry isn't the sharpest tool in the toolbox, when he comes to that realisation its on him, as pretty much the whole western world thinks he's an idiot.
To be fair, I've always been more interested in Vegas strippers than in the Royalty.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You're lucky no member of the old Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) is near, they held her in extremely high regard!
The Queens Own Hussars colonel in chief , many visits to the regiment, a tough old bird, at the tercentenary parade in Catterick 1985 it absolutely pissed it down non stop, she insisted on walking the ranks and ended up as wet as we all were. A grand lady of the old school, not a word against her from my regiment.

1615220830009.png

slick

LE
He might`ve been an officer, but certainly not a gentleman. He is a silly chap, once the circus is over where is he going to run to ?

Last edited:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The out-takes of the interview have now been shown.
Harry alleges The Queen wanted to meet him after his announcment to leave but-she was over-ruled by an aide.
It was not The Queen or DofE who made the comments about the baby's skin tone.
UK tabloids are racist etc etc.
Narrative is now set:

Anything in UK media against them is a result of racism.

Queen powerless to stop her aides running a racist monarchy etc etc
Blimey. Is Harry 14? Racist this, racist that. He's making even Andrew's interview seem well-judged by comparison.

To be fair, I've always been more interested in Vegas strippers than in the Royalty.
At least a stripper would be pleased with her upgraded status, whereas the next step for Meghan is a political career and Harry is seemingly oblivious to it all and good luck with keeping out of the public eye, when she finally runs for the DNC presidential nomination in 2028.

I understand the viewing figure for the programme was 17 Million ?

The population of the USA at the start of 2020 was...just over 331 Million !

So, really not a lot of interest on that side of the pond either ?

Is it me, or does Oprah Winfrey look like Ian Wright in drag?

Latest Threads