HARRY AND MEGHAN - INTERVIEW SUMMARY

Apparently she claimed a member of the royal family was concerned about how black Archie may be.

And she won’t say who said it because it would be damaging to her husband’s family.

Right...

TBF

That sounds just like something Phil the Greek would come out with.

We all make mistakes in life , either through lust/love,fear,ignorance,coercion or mental health issues.
I think they Harry knows he has messed up, getting out of this situation if he wants to is going to be difficult for him and the Royal family.
I quite like the chap, He's served on the front line, started the Invictus games and up until marriage was an independent good egg.
The best for him, I think separation would be the best option,just leave the baggage behind, he can come and doss down here if needs be.
His appearance and demeanour point to mental health issues , he needs to get out from under the thumb ,now for his own sake.
Allowing that he seems to be under the thumb, he is doubling down on mistakes and throwing a major institution, and those close to him, under a bus.
That said, you are correct and I hope someone can get through to him, and at least advise him that there are times in life when doing nothing and saying nothing is a good idea.

They’re of an age. Zara is just a couple of months older than Markle.
As a bit of trivia, spotted while looking up the Septic’s birth date, she shares the same birth day - 4 August - as the late and much respected Queen Mother.
Now there’s another Lady who would have had a serious word or two to say about all this fandango .
Didn’t she leave a substantial wodge to her great-grandson Harry?
By all accounts she was £4,000,000 in the hole to Coutts the bankers, Betty payed them off,....allegedly

By all accounts she was £4,000,000 in the hole to Coutts the bankers, Betty payed them off,....allegedly
I thought it was Ladbrokes she owed the 4mill.......

40195940-9337711-image-a-2_1615193291812.jpg

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
How it started, and how it's going
View attachment 555406
No, not really, as the then Prince of Wales and subsequently as the King and then Duke of Windsor, did nothing for his country, unlike Prince Harry.

Otherwise the only similarity is that Bertie and Harry both fell under the spell of American divorcees who wanted the status and kudos of being part of our Royal family.

I'm glad that our current Royals are dignified enough to distance themselves from the current freak-show although do feel a small twitch of sadness for Harry having married so badly.

There will be more tears before this go away - if ever...

Cough. Not Coutts, per se, but Ladbroke's. Coutts carried the water, as it were.
Thank you for the confirmation on that.
Note:- How many people do you know that can run up a gambling dept of £4,000,000, and not end up without kneecaps, or propping up a flyover?

HCL

LE
Thank you for the confirmation on that.
Note:- How many people do you know that can run up a gambling dept of £4,000,000, and not end up without kneecaps, or propping up a flyover?

Think it was the other way, you'll take the bet or I'll do your kneecaps. She was Jockinese after all.

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
I wish the Queen had the power to issue a reporting and media ban on Henry and the Mulatto.. sick of seeing their faces splashed every where now... I thought they are no longer Royals so don't give them any media attention..

Latest Threads