HARRY AND MEGHAN - INTERVIEW SUMMARY

And she won’t say who said it because it would be damaging to her husband’s family.

Right...
So...
we have father... a philanderer, and a divorcee.
Aunty ... divorcee
Uncle ... Umm, ask Ghiselle Maxwell. Oh, he's a divorcee as well
Uncle ... really useful chap. Ex Bootie, sor of, y'know. Many rumours that he may smoke anoter brand.

His mum? Oh yes, rugby chaps, surgeons, shopkeepers... you name it.
His uncle on that side? I recall a small matter of a coup attempt in Eq Guinea, and some wonga. Nothing proven, of course, buthe was heavily implicated.

Yep, 'damage'?

O Zangado

War Hero
There has been radio silence in the OZ household this morning since I offered the (apparently) inappropriate suggestion that references to Me-again Mental should be confined to the 'Danger F*cks' thread.

I am presently enjoying a 'Hamlet' moment for those old enough to remember the adverts.

OZ

He also complained that, they had to live off his mothers money (Trust Fund),because his dad stopped giving 'em money, that's why they had to 'sell their souls' to Netflix and Spotify !

I also really don't need any more people on social media telling me "he's a good bloke" because he served in the Army,been to Afghanistan...twice,etc ! My stock reply is now...And ?

Last edited:
There has been radio silence in the OZ household this morning since I offered the (apparently) inappropriate suggestion that references to Me-again Mental should be confined to the 'Danger F*cks' thread.

I am presently enjoying a 'Hamlet' moment for those old enough to remember the adverts.

OZ

Sounds more like a Fallstaff moment...

Sandy Heath

Old-Salt
HMQ007.jpg

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Caught 30s on BBC news.

Loved the virtue signalling oprah "shocked face" bits.

3rd rate actress being interviewd by 3rd rate washed up interviewer.

He also complained that, they had to live of his mothers money (Trust Fund),because his dad stopped giving 'em money, that's why they had to 'sell their souls' to Netflix and Spotify !

I also really don't need any more people on social media telling me "he's a good bloke" because he served in the Army,been to Afghainstan...twice,etc ! My stock reply is now...And ?
PE do a very good skit on that in their Sylvie Krin Love in a time of covid. 'Charles answered the phone. Hello pops, He recognised the voice of his second son. He then heard a strident female American accent in the background. 'Ask him about the money'.... :rofl:

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just in case you missed it, here is a summary:

Me me me me me me me

me me me me me me

me me me me

me me

me

The End
You missed out the bit where she, in effect, infers she's the late Princess Diana.

How can you not feel for her and all she has been through.

5022028WCBSDT2C20CBS202920-2012_00_0020AM20283029.jpg

Edit - :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sackerson

Old-Salt

FACT CHECK TIME: Meghan and Harry's secret pre-marriage marriage

"... We called the Archbishop and we just said, look, this thing, this spectacle is for the world. But we want our union between us, so the vows that we have framed in our room are just the two of us in our backyard with the Archbishop of Canterbury and that was the piece that...

"Added Harry, "Yeah, just the three of us.""

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Were Married Three Days Before Their Royal Nuptials

Here is guidance on marriage under the law of England and Wales:

The marriage must take place in a registered building. Not all buildings are registered, so it is important to check first with your local authority. If the building is not registered then the marriage will not be legally recognised.

The ceremony itself can take any form, provided that:

1. it is in public
  2. there are at least two witnesses present
  3. either a registrar of the district in which the ceremony is taking place or an authorised person is present
  4. both parties make the necessary declarations, for example, declaring that there are no lawful objections to the marriage
A guide to marriage - Rights of Women

I don't know whether the garden of a 'cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace' is/was a registered building, but clearly the Archbishop of Canterbury is authorised to conduct marriages.

However:

(1) To be valid, a marriage has to be in public - i.e. the public must have access to the place where it is to be contracted; and

(2) There must be at least two witnesses to the marriage

There are exceptions - for example, where one or both of the contracting parties is very ill and cannot be moved; but even then two witnesses are required, even if the ceremony is carried out by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

As I've said in the madhouse that is Facebook:

"Now let Meghan be interviewed by Judge Judy. Oh please, oh please!"

Am I wrong? Put me right, somebody - but not the newspapers who, right up to the Telegraph, have repeated this seeming bilge unquestioningly.

I see theyve got the usual and if you dont agree there was racism its because you are white response up and running

Paul Ross on TalkSport last night made snidey comments about her throughout his programme on the early hours this morning, and had a swipe at Sturgeon too. Mike Graham currently giving it both barrels on TalkRadio. Very funny both.

Latest Threads