HARRY AND MEGHAN - INTERVIEW SUMMARY

I shouldn't laugh at other peoples misfortunes.
But I'll do it anyway.

I shouldn't laugh at other peoples misfortunes.
But I'll do it anyway.

Given we are in the middle of a pandemic, millions have lost jobs, mental health issues (depression, anxiety etc) are impacting families all over the UK, I find it hard to muster much sympathy for these two.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
MedHat strippers were more inventive
AHA ! You know the five dollar sisters ! When I was there they were the two dollar sisters.

The one hope from this broadcast is people start to see Harry is not a Hostage, but the driving force in this self imposed exile. The mans character was of a rake and his missus in her own private thoughts should dwell on how easily harry has manipulated her into the position of the bad guy and I will not shed a tear if she knows that and is playing him like a fool.

The one hope from this broadcast is people start to see Harry is not a Hostage, but the driving force in this self imposed exile. The mans character was of a rake and his missus in her own private thoughts should dwell on how easily harry has manipulated her into the position of the bad guy and I will not shed a tear if she knows that and is playing him like a fool.
You mustn't have got the memo. Harry = Misguided fool. Me again= Evil manipulative foreign tart.. :) It really is comedy gold.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Did they have dollars back then?
Yup, but they were made of stone:
1615282953126.png

You mustn't have got the memo. Harry = Misguided fool. Me again= Evil manipulative foreign tart.. :) It really is comedy gold.
Who was misguiding him before he met Meghan ? all it took was him meeting someone with a bigger chip on her shoulder as he had on his and you have a 21st century hart-to-hart, wonder if they're pitched the reboot to a studio with both playing themselves solving mysteries.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I think Meagan got lost somewhere between the fantasy and the reality of Royal work. The fantasy was exotic travel to far flung places in the world on an all expense paid ego trip full of adoring Commonwealth members waving flags and singing your praises whilst the world media take your photograph every couple of seconds to later adorne every glossy publication the world over.

The reality was true graft, travelling by train to open a old people’s home in Birmingham for some charity you’ve never heard of without any press attention other than the local rag then back on the train down to Reading to congratulate some small time charity workers who had raised ten grand to rebuild the stables at the local disabled riding school. Back on the train to your “cottage” in time to catch your sister-in-law on the news attending a state banquet at Windsor Castle. The sort of thing the Princess Royal has been doing for decades, real graft.

Somehow after only two years, allowing time off work for pregnancy/maternity leave, all those blood diamonds just don’t seem worth it really.

Let’s be honest

*She’s an attention seeking idiot. She knew full well what she was marrying into. She just hoped to split away and make lots of money and ‘me’ time out of it.
*He’s an easily led idiot. Born into the life of well paid and rich servitude. He obviously wanted a quiet life. But chose Meeghan as her piss flaps influenced his thoughts.

A right pair of ******* dinlows who’ve bought this country and RF into disrepute. FFS.

* IMO of course.

Latest Threads