Me me me me me me me

me me me me me me

me me me me

me me

me

The End

WightMivvi

War Hero
You forget to include the obligatory playing of the race card.

Me, me, me, racism, me, me, me.

Apparently she claimed a member of the royal family was concerned about how black Archie may be.

And she won’t say who said it because it would be damaging to her husband’s family.

Right...

So to avoid damaging her husband’s family, she’ll put out the claim and then let the world speculate forever on which member of her husband’s family might have said something racist.

That’s not protecting her husband’s family, that’s encouraging people to accuse, smear and hate her husband’s family.

That strikes me as very nasty, bitter, manipulative, exploitative behaviour that increases racial tension and division.

She has no class.

My Mrs knows her (well, knew her - they were at Uni together/ same soroity); she is not a fan of Meghan in the slightest.

I feel sorry for Harry - a good bloke by all accounts, does plenty for the forces, but married a shameless social climber.

Will be interesting to see how the BBC deal with this headlining most other news outlets at moment. Naturally they will want to appear as championing the woke side of the argument. Initial responses appear to be that it’s been a bit of a PR shot in the foot for H&M.
If public opinion either side of the pond sways so far in opposition, I foresee emergency miscarriage special move nummer zwei being brought into play.

My Mrs knows her (well, knew her - they were at Uni together/ same soroity); she is not a fan of Meghan in the slightest.

I feel sorry for Harry - a good bloke by all accounts, does plenty for the forces, but married a shameless social climber.
Stuntcruck.

BBC appear to be treating the interview as a wholly factual revelation, beyond any doubt or criticism. Online report I’ve just seen used phrases such as “revealed the racism” etc. No alleges or claims of... it has been revealed.

The BBC backed the wrong horse previously by wishing to be seen batting for the underdog. Her in Myanmar being one example.

1615194775989.png

Does anybody really give a rats arse , They have now both become a total irrelevance, a laughing stock, a joke, to be seen as moneied chavs, below all contempt, to be ignored.....and Why TF am i even remotely interested...........?

Last edited:
Who gave Ms Mee-Mee the keys to the JCB? The ginger step-child must be hoping it’ll run out of diesel soon.

Love this bit...

talking about son Archie she said:
he won't be given security, he's not going to be given a title,

Given that none of the Queen’s great-grandchildren have a title (outside of the direct line) I really think Her Maj was a little remiss in not making an exception for her brat.

The Ginger Stepchild said:
Harry said that he feels "really let down" by his father.
Major Hewitt must be very hurt by that comment.

Latest Threads