Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People keep going on that NZ is just like U.K. in the 70’s
I hope it’s moved on from NZ in the 70’s!
My elder brother Ali spent a year on a motorbike working up the east coast of OZ. He thought he aught to see newzealand so endured a hellish boat trip across, to arrive in the capital Saturday 1 pm.....
It was shut ! As he put it “ every single thing, shops bars,

NZ for me. Just like the UK in the 70s...
Oh yes. Spent a wonderful three weeks there just over three years ago (for my 60th birthday). We both loved the place and reckoned if we had visited a few decades earlier, we would probably have applied to emigrate there. Fully intend to go back for a better look around North Island when I retire (we concentrated on South Island last time).
Awesome place. We finished off our last trip with 3 days in Sydney and the noise was deafening! :smile:

Classy family, eh?

Megan Markle's sister 'is turned away by security at Kensington Palace after arriving uninvited | Daily Mail Online

She is a mental health counsellor? She needs some counselling herself..

My sister is a psychotherapist. She tells me a large proportion of would-be 'counsellors' are as mad as a box of frogs. 'Projection' issues apparently. So much so that trainees have to go through therapy themselves. In the UK at least. One might suspect that being barking is a pre-requisite for a therapist on the other side of the pond.

He probably developed a taste for the W Indies after HMG shipped the old Nazi sympathiser out to the Bahamas during WW2 to keep him out of trouble.

I doubt if he knew where he was on any given day anyway as he was allegedly always pissed, whilst she was busily chatting up people for information and passing it to von Ribbentrop whilst being shagged by him.

Megan's family is like watching a slow-motion aircraft crash.
You can see what is about to happen but can't influence the outcome.

PS: I wouldn't, she's a bit scrawny for my tastes.

I've got great respect for Harry, but why, for Christ's sake, would the world's most eligible bachelor want to marry such a munter?

With that jawline, I seriously wouldn't be surprised to discover she was a bloke.