Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, in Great Americaland, they aren't locking down across the board, are they. Or wearing masks. Or avoiding mass meetings or non-socially distanced 'spontaneous' events. Gala dinners should be fine.

I know it's de rigueur to have a bit of a downer on Harry but I know he goes to Nottingham on a regular basis and supports a couple of community projects in the St Ann's region of the city. Often he will make official visits where the public can get out and meet him and these are highlighted in the media in the same way as other Royal visits, bringing public attention and awareness to these projects, but oftentimes he will pitch up privately to give his support and the local media only get to find out once he has been and gone. Certainly he's not craving personal publicity on these occasions but is maintaining a connection to the people involved.

Prince Harry is coming to Nottingham for World Mental Health Day

I know it's de rigueur to have a bit of a downer on Harry but I know he goes to Nottingham on a regular basis and supports a couple of community projects in the St Ann's region of the city. Often he will make official visits where the public can get out and meet him and these are highlighted in the media in the same way as other Royal visits, bringing public attention and awareness to these projects, but oftentimes he will pitch up privately to give his support and the local media only get to find out once he has been and gone. Certainly he's not craving personal publicity on these occasions but is maintaining a connection to the people involved.

When did he last pop over then please?

Yes, I don't doubt that but since meeting Meagain Markle he's been a tad cuntstruck don't you think???