Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is very easy, when making a huge life-change, to follow the person who seems surest of a path ahead.

It is also quite traditional for brash new leaders to assume they know the lay of all land, navigate with the map turned upside down and get a squad very, very lost.

Someone has, in their self-centred winging it, not only missed the signposts in their briefly adopted land, but also their own homeland, despite being old enough to have some life experience by now.......

They'll be booked once a few times as their relevance and her desperate attempts to keep up with the bandwagon fades. Conspiracy theory will be pushed, but in fact it it will be about being one trick ponies and hte short life of novelty acts.

Sad, but not a unique story.

Edited to add: we seek the partner we need , rather than the one we think we want: for a man who seeks to escape a role and prominence he feels is damaging him, he has certainly chosen the partner who will ensure no high profile path back to his previous situation or a life in the long-term limelight - if he can just endure the current, settling-to-the-bottom, part of the process. His unconsious may be more intelligent than we credit, for it is guaranteeing him being a future mere footnote .

Last edited:
I suspect there isn't any money in it.

These two are dreadful. What's next? The American version of Richard and Judy?

Money-grubbing parasites, the pair of them.
...deary me... how disrespectful...money?...there's no dough in bread making man.... and they're obviously not the money grabbing, attention seeking sort as they're looking to branch out in a new career making bread, and cookies.. and pastry... and stuff.. look, look, here they are learning their craft at a downtown bakery...
0_THP_CHP_240620SLUG_4247JPG.jpg

...I bet it's like something from the Generation Game in there with that fella having to try and teach them a skill for a photo opportunity that they'll never do again....

I suspect there isn't any money in it.

These two are dreadful. What's next? The American version of Richard and Judy?

Money-grubbing parasites, the pair of them.

Certainly not in the order of magnitude she’d want. Though there are rumours that his mum was paid a rather sweet consultancy fee for her few days’ jolly to Bosnia and Angola.

No indication of ticket prices yet, but other luminaries represented by Harry Walker Agency can command "six figures for a single appearance

Having had a quick look at the HWA site 'other luminaries' include a slack handful of former Presidents and the like along with all the others who have genuinely great achievements to their name.

Such as: Indra Nooyi, Chair and CEO of PepsiCo 2006 to 2019, grew revenues from $35bn to $63,5bn.

Tom Brady, NFL Quarterback with SIX Super Bowl wins.

Sir Tim Berners-Lee.

Robert Gibbs VP of McDonalds,

Dick Cheney.

Quite where in this list they see themselves I really don't know.

If Harry wants to do 'Marrying a danger ****' at my rugby club's dinner he would be welcome but beyond that I mean really?[/QUOTE]

Change of career coming up.

They're going to hit the after dinner speaking circuit (unclear as to whether or not that includes dinner) after signing up with the New York based Harry Walker Agency,
No indication of ticket prices yet, but other luminaries represented by Harry Walker Agency can command "six figures for a single appearance".

How does after dinner public speaking function during COVID-19? Do you sit at home, order in a pizza, and then log into a Zoom video conference to see them?