Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
And her momma cried
Cos there's one thing that she don't need it's another little hungry mouth to feed in the salad bar.

Perhaps she's reimagined herself as Polk Salad Annie
Elvis? Have you taken no account of the lady's [sic] ethnicity? So insensitive.

I had this more in mind. She from the streets, dude.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

Interesting if The Cambridges do take the Earthshot forum to the U.S. next year. It won't go down well in Montecito. It all comes down to who is the biggest draw, and it looks like the Desperate Duo will find themselves definitely in second place. So I'm prepared for Megraine to go into a frenzy of movement before hand, and possibly more attacks, especially if the bullying results come out around then.
So she will see once again that she has got the number two in the line and that will sting.

She has other options now, with a new BFF of Nancy Pelosi to get her feet into the political arena. But perhaps more useful on the cash front she may reopen her blog the Tig, copying Gywneth Paltrow in order to make money. Apparently GP makes more selling online than she made in Hollywood. But would that lead to a competiton with GP looking to corner the same market using her royal moniker?
But one of Megraine's problems is that Harry is happy to sit back and be a house-husband, and without him she has no appeal and doors that he opens will be closed. So she needs him to be upfront, at least till she gets a place in the political scene and can get her brand in the place she wants.

Despite all the potential money-spinning stuff that may solve her financial situation she won't get the popularity that William and Kate generate through being a class act and true royalty. Her dentist may well be a rich man after correcting the problems caused by all that gnashing of fangs. And Harry will certainly feel the backlash for being number two.

Interesting if The Cambridges do take the Earthshot forum to the U.S. next year. It won't go down well in Montecito. It all comes down to who is the biggest draw, and it looks like the Desperate Duo will find themselves definitely in second place. So I'm prepared for Megraine to go into a frenzy of movement before hand, and possibly more attacks, especially if the bullying results come out around then.
So she will see once again that she has got the number two in the line and that will sting.

She has other options now, with a new BFF of Nancy Pelosi to get her feet into the political arena. But perhaps more useful on the cash front she may reopen her blog the Tig, copying Gywneth Paltrow in order to make money. Apparently GP makes more selling online than she made in Hollywood. But would that lead to a competiton with GP looking to corner the same market using her royal moniker?
But one of Megraine's problems is that Harry is happy to sit back and be a house-husband, and without him she has no appeal and doors that he opens will be closed. So she needs him to be upfront, at least till she gets a place in the political scene and can get her brand in the place she wants.

Despite all the potential money-spinning stuff that may solve her financial situation she won't get the popularity that William and Kate generate through being a class act and true royalty. Her dentist may well be a rich man after correcting the problems caused by all that gnashing of fangs. And Harry will certainly feel the backlash for being number two.
So can we look forward to a Megain scented-candle then? Like Gwyneth's?

Chef

LE
Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack has a certain ring to it.....
What a shame she didn't come from the capital of Ohio, Cleveland tramp steamer has a ring to it too.

I can't imagine the dastardly duo having nearly enough readies for Megain to mount an attempt for a Parish Council spot, let alone the foothills of US politics.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack has a certain ring to it.....

Thansk to you I will now have to go and rake through boxes because I cannot remember the whole damn thing!
It's the same sort of feeling when one finds oneself humming/whistling the same tune over and over again but can't remember the title.

syrup

LE
Elvis? Have you taken no account of the lady's [sic] ethnicity? So insensitive.

I had this more in mind. She from the streets, dude.

Everyone assumes that Elvis is singing about a poor black boy in the ghetto.
No race or colour is mentioned in the song.

Written by a white man so Megan and Lewis' half white (the privileged bit) can enjoy it.

I grew up surviving on $4.99 salads.
You think you had it bad I had to go karting every week in da hood

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There is something called The Internet, Grandad.
Masefield, Cargoes.

Thanks for the lesson but I still read books. At least I know it is more likely to be true.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There is something called The Internet, Grandad.
Masefield, Cargoes.

And I have LPs which are analogue with none of this pretend digital insertion. Long before your CD time.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Everyone assumes that Elvis is singing about a poor black boy in the ghetto.
No race or colour is mentioned in the song.

Written by a white man so Megan and Lewis' half white (the privileged bit) can enjoy it.

I grew up surviving on $4.99 salads.
You think you had it bad I had to go karting every week in da hood
When you look at the lives of such as Audie Murphy, it's clear that poverty was universal. Elvis hardly came from auspicious beginnings.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I gather you didn't know after all.
Nope, was referring TO this particular sketch with my initial 'grandad' comment.
Oh, I'm old enough to remember 8-track, and the record changer.
5296560f0ea045a6b1fcb8de0bc27682.jpg

and this little bugger. Whch NEVER worked.
1635158504382.jpeg

Latest Threads