Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have thought it was a rare privilege and an honour to address Congress - just like the Houses of Parliament and limited to very few individuals of real stature.
In all seriousness, other than bagging a Prince, what has this two bit actress achieved in her life that could possibly merit her being given this rare honour?
Hopefully it is just more bullshit from their well below average PR team.

Democrats - keeping it classy.

I have just read an article in The Daily Express that a 'source' has suggested the Maggot is about to receive an invitation from Nancy Pelosi to address congress. What would be her chosen subject one wonders?

My bold MEMEME!!

Bugger beaten to it by "Jacl"

RaiderBoat

War Hero
I have just read an article in The Daily Express that a 'source' has suggested the Maggot is about to receive an invitation from Nancy Pelosi to address congress. What would be her chosen subject one wonders?
Racism in the US and White privilege with her views on what it’s like for a poor black female to have to fight her way to the top against everyone.

Yawn.

Aphra

Old-Salt
Julie Birchill, in an extract from her book about the war on woke, weighs in on H&M:

She refers to the 'Grabdication', a word she coined after hearing that 'Meghan planned to semi-retire from Royal duties in order to spend more time with her merchandising,'

She takes aim at others but her take on the ghastly duo is spot on.

Julie Birchill, in an extract from her book about the war on woke, weighs in on H&M:

She refers to the 'Grabdication', a word she coined after hearing that 'Meghan planned to semi-retire from Royal duties in order to spend more time with her merchandising,'

She takes aim at others but her take on the ghastly duo is spot on.

I feel I should warn other readers that some of the images are quite disturbing - there is an Emma Thompson.

syrup

LE
More septics are getting fed up with her now ..

snip "EXCLUSIVE: Republican tells Royal Family to STRIP Meghan Markle of her royal title for interfering in US politics: GOP Reps. urge 'out-of-touch' Duchess to 'stick to acting' and calls her 'Sizzler salad bar' story 'laughable'
  • Meghan urges politicians to bring in paid parental leave as 'national right' as Joe Biden's bill heads to Senate
  • In her letter on Sussexes' headed paper details growing up on a 4.99-dollar salad bar and first job at age 13
  • Critics point out Duchess was privately educated paid for her now estranged lighting director father Thomas."

She's 40 I would imagine a $4.99 salad was quite decent 27 years ago.

She conveniently missed out the bit her brother later filled in when he said their dad had filled the beds with cash after he scooped $750k on the state Lottery to top up his $200k a year film crew wages.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
She's 40 I would imagine a $4.99 salad was quite decent 27 years ago.

She conveniently missed out the bit her brother later filled in when he said their dad had filled the beds with cash after he scooped $750k on the state Lottery to top up his $200k a year film crew wages.
Man, that's peanuts in the ghetto...

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
More seriously, given the advantages that she did in fact enjoy it's a stunning reflection of her paucity of talent and shameless ambition that she ended up a 'yacht girl' and a 'wild dancer'.

More seriously, given the advantages that she did in fact enjoy it's a stunning reflection of her paucity of talent and shameless ambition that she ended up a 'yacht girl' and a 'wild dancer'.
To be fair though, despite her struggles in life, she finally managed to bag a ball juggler! :smile:

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Tramp steamer is probably an offence nowadays, or a peccadillo for the wealthy.
Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack has a certain ring to it.....

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads