Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dream On.
I wouldn't miss a thing.

(Just as an aside, Tyler in his book merely hints on Run DMC - which REALLY smashed his band back into the public consciousness and gave him another 20+ years of recognition.
And never mentions Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire - which smashed him back into public consciousness and he charts a short while after.
The egocentric cnut.)

Last edited:

RTU'd

LE
sm-comp-meg8-jpg.334822

Left 1 A Star in her own Royal Soap - She is screwing the Royals like the Duchess of Windsor did.

Right 1 Normal, nice bum, sister well connected, good breeder & would have loved Harry for being Harry.

I do hope for Harry's wellbeing that he is happy with the yank.
As it seems he is burning many bridges with Charles & William.

WHEN IF it goes wrong what is Harry's Plan B?

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer

clothears

War Hero
A lot of this speculation is old news on LSA.

The rumoured circulation of the temper tantrum is just that. I live in Canada and between the young ones at work and the various forums I belong to, we've never encountered anyone who has seen the video. If it was circulating here it was by email and probably amongst the GTA social set.

Why on earth would Pippa want Hazmatt? Chelsey turned him down. He's sunk to his own level with Megzilla and he's weaponized her in his attack on his family.

Nope Hazmatt and Megzilla were meant for each other.

Londo

LE
The Daily Mails version of Megains letter

Funny as feck

Dear Leader Charles Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi — I’m not an elected official, not yet anyway. I’m not a politician either, but watch this space.

I am, like many, an engaged citizen and a plugged-in parent. I am also a Duchess, did I mention that? Check out the letterhead; Duke and D-U-C-H-E-S-S of Sussex. Duchess. Rhymes with success. Don’t ever forget that.

I’m writing to you at this deeply important time — as a mom and an everyday global icon — to advocate for paid leave for parents. No family should have to choose between earning a living and having the freedom to take care of their child.

That is why everyone should try to marry into a Royal Family if possible, complete with a father-in-law who can be tapped for millions, in addition to the magnificent sums he has already bequeathed upon his son. Prince Charles can rest assured that Harry and I are putting the monies to good use.

Together we have rescued chickens and given fresh purpose to private jet pilots hanging around LAX with nothing to do. It means so much to the little people that we don’t have to fly commercial.

Move over Cinderella, here's Meghan's fairy tale... As Duchess of Sussex pens letter to US leaders, a royally entertaining re-write

And I am personally keeping the Cashmere Weavers of Montecito in business. Throw another goat on the loom, dudes! I need another five-ply poncho to visit and inspire marginalised children in an inner-city ghetto with my saviour complex and luxury woollens.

Let’s speak more of my truth. I started working (at the local frozen yoghurt shop) at the age of 13. It was there that I first discovered my deep love of culture. In addition, all those fro-yo flavours taught me about the beauty of diversity and how each flavour is unique and wonderful in its own way, just like human beings.

There’s Ginger Totally Nuts, the Flaky Waity Katy, the Royal Sour Lemons Bombe and my favourite, Just Say It Belongs To The Stylist. The more flavours on offer in a yoghurt bar the stronger that bar is — like society, right?

Dining out? Thought you’d never ask. I grew up living on the $4.99 salad bar at Sizzler, a popular restaurant chain in California. Times were tough. Once they ran out of the broccoli and tomato mix with soy-lime dressing, and I cried for days.

That was back when I lived in Les Miserables, in the leaky wooden shack on the wrong side of the tracks that my father laughingly called a ‘home’. I used to sleep in flour sacks and I cleaned my dresses — some might call them ‘rags’ — on a washboard in the coldwater kitchen.

Some staffer is in for a right 'royal' Meghan sizzler salad bar munching for not doing enough research on her latest embarrassing f*ck-up on her Duke and Duchess of Sussex letter to Congress, which comes after that bus had already left.

The 'Wanna- be-President' had better sharpen up and catch up, as right now Kamala is ahead of her despite her sad performance as a Veep.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Some staffer is in for a right 'royal' Meghan sizzler salad bar munching for not doing enough research on her latest embarrassing f*ck-up on her Duke and Duchess of Sussex letter to Congress, which comes after that bus had already left.

The 'Wanna- be-President' had better sharpen up and catch up, as right now Kamala is ahead of her despite her sad performance as a Veep.
But they’re always on catch-up. Tell me one thing they’ve done that’s groundbreaking.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
But they’re always on catch-up. Tell me one thing they’ve done that’s groundbreaking.
Nicking the Queen's pet name. That's the only original thing I can think of. Sad.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
I live in Canada and between the young ones at work and the various forums I belong to, we've never encountered anyone who has seen the video.

It was never said to be in general circulation in Canada - and it was at the beginning of the wedding process when all allowance was being made to settle Meghan in. Otherwise it would have been accessible through other portals by this point in particular. Subsequent report that it was known of came some years later.

Remember for a long time no one trod unwarily because we are all racists if we disagreed - despite the genuine interest and welcome that she threw away here. Genuine and then defensive allowances were made, over and above the protocols that were broken to ensure a smooth introduction to life and royal responsibilities here.

It would make sense to sequester something that damaging that early on, even if you do not like the principal. Too damaging by extension.

It would be interesting to read Quora to see if there is comment there, and how it is received by both sides. The Yachtboy who worked beside Meghan posted there, although the Captain denied anything of the type went on while the yacht was his responsibility. Although the yacht boy was shut down quite quickly...... Between aggressive Sussex / Sussex Squad cancellations and their online bullying campaigns* and Meghan receiving the protection she claims she never-ever received (if so, why was Catherine despatched to Wimbledon with Pippa to accompany Meghan the day after her ousting 40 paid ticket holders stupidity) many have been targetted, mass trolled , doxxed, shut down .

Meghan is a reputational danger to the British Royal family in that she can undermine much of the good they do by airing dirty washing out of spite. Many ordinary families have run that unlucky risk too. But, as it turns out, her main danger across the board is her attitude to free speech as a two way road and readiness to cancel and fabricate without regard. That moves beyond narcissim into much darker ground indeed.

* Usually 3 days worth for a random who posed an unnappreaciated view - then it suddenly stops ( suggesting that the bot farm contract ran out), repeatedly driving commnetators off platforms and even that twit Morgan receving a suspiciously unprecedented 58k cimplaints to OFCOM, plus Mrs Sussex' own complain, plus her compaint to the head of ITV....and yes, bot farms researched, proven and posted several times here - see the MacClean article

edit tryping errus

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It was never said to be in general circulation in Canada - and it was at the beginning of the wedding process when all allowance was being made to settle Meghan in. Otherwise it would have been accessible through other portals by this point in particular. Subsequent report that it was known of came some years later.

Remember for a long time no one trod unwarily because we are all racists if we disagree - despite the genuine interest and welcome that she threw away here. Genuine and then defensive allowances were made, over and above the protocols that were broken to ensure a smooth introduction to life and royal responsibilities here.

It would make sense to sequester something that damaging that early on, even if you do not like the principal. Too damaging by extension.

It would be interesting to read Quora to see if there is comment there, and how it is recevied by both sides. The Yachtboy who worked beside Meghan posted there, although the Captain denied anything of the type went on while the yacht was his responsibility. Although the yacht boy was shut down quite quickly...... between Aggressive Sussex / Sussex Squad cancellations and their online bullying campaigns* and Meghan receiving the protection she claims she never-ever received (if so, why was Catherine despatched to Wimbledon with Pippa to accompany Meghan the day after her ousting 40 paid ticket holders stupidity).

Meghan is a repuational danger to the British Royal family in that she can undermine much of the good they do by airing dirty washing out of spite. Many ordinary families have run that unlucky risk too. But, as it turns out, her main danger across the board is her attitude to free speech as a two way road and readiness to cancel and fabricate without regard. That moves beyond narcissim into much darker ground indeed.

* Usually 3 days worth for a random who posed an unnappreaciated view - then it suddenly stops ( suggesting that the bot farm contract ran out), repeatedly driving commnetators off platforms and even that twit Morgan receving a suspiciously unprecedented 58k cimplaints to OFCOM, plus Mrs Sussex' own complain, plus her compaint to the head of ITV....and yes, bot farms researched, proven and posted several times here - see the MacClean article
It not just narcissism. It's ruthless ambition. It's time she was shown a few truths, frankly.

Latest Threads