Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I reckon JCMH will have a cash flow problem soon, the migraine is very high
maintenance, she will make a big hole in his bank balance

View attachment 606930

If she actually bought any, possibly but methinks most of it is on long term loan for the publicity value.
Hence her desperate need for attention, once she drops off she'll have to start buying stuff herself and as her acting skills are poor, she'll have to start flogging her bits here ..

Tool

LE
If she actually bought any, possibly but methinks most of it is on long term loan for the publicity value.
Hence her desperate need for attention, once she drops off she'll have to start buying stuff herself and as her acting skills are poor, she'll have to start flogging her bits here ..

"Free parking in the rear". In Neon too. Nice touch.

Dwarf

LE
absolutely.
An occasional Royal visit - every 5 years or so? -, with all the ruffles and flourishes, is one thing.
Having a pair of Royals there full time must be a case of her and him breeding contempt.
Fixed

Aphra

Old-Salt
I reckon JCMH will have a cash flow problem soon, the migraine is very high
maintenance, she will make a big hole in his bank balance

View attachment 606930
And not a single garment, however expensive, fits her properly. My mother, a tailoress who was noted for her skill in copying the latest couture designs and in altering ready to wear pieces, would have said Megan is difficult to size. Meaning, has an odd body shape where her limbs are very slim but her torso is square. I'm always surprised that famous people buy expensive ready to wear garments but don't have the wit to find a good seamstress to alter the fit.

The Duchess of Cambridge is blessed with a dream figure which makes even the high street brands she often wears (and often more than once) look high end.

HMQ is also 'difficult to size' but unlike Megan, has always known the benefit of good foundation garments and in Angela Kelly has a pearl beyond price when it comes to ensuring the fit of her clothes.

All that said, it's likely Megan was loaned or given the clothes she wore in New York but I'm not sure it was the marketing success the designers may have hoped.

And not a single garment, however expensive, fits her properly. My mother, a tailoress who was noted for her skill in copying the latest couture designs and in altering ready to wear pieces, would have said Megan is difficult to size. Meaning, has an odd body shape where her limbs are very slim but her torso is square. I'm always surprised that famous people buy expensive ready to wear garments but don't have the wit to find a good seamstress to alter the fit.

The Duchess of Cambridge is blessed with a dream figure which makes even the high street brands she often wears (and often more than once) look high end.

HMQ is also 'difficult to size' but unlike Megan, has always known the benefit of good foundation garments and in Angela Kelly has a pearl beyond price when it comes to ensuring the fit of her clothes.

All that said, it's likely Megan was loaned or given the clothes she wore in New York but I'm not sure it was the marketing success the designers may have hoped.
No, having someone muffled from head to toe in wool and cashmere in a mini heatwave doesn't seem to have been the best decision.
Totally agree about the fit of the clothes as well, that highly expensive white mini dress was not a success, too short and made her even more square looking, At least the coats covered that up.

Dwarf

LE
Hey! Perhaps we are maligning them and their visit to NY. Apparently they wrote to five of the biggest producers of covid-vaccine urging them to make their product more readily available to more disadvantaged countries.
I mean, what more could they have actually done? They were busy setting up their Netflix programme, pushing her book and getting her a massive photocall advertising clothes.

Surely that will have major repercussions and lead to massive help in other countries. They are a famous Duchess and her Duke, tremendous influencers with powerful voices after all. How could we have doubted them?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Possibly because MM, in her desperate pursuit of status, only sees the labels… “I’m wearing a XXXXXX, so I must look classy.”

No conception of real class.

I'm surprised Harry hasn't left the little tag on his suit jacket sleeve.

'Twat' by Homo...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hey! Perhaps we are maligning them and their visit to NY. Apparently they wrote to five of the biggest producers of covid-vaccine urging them to make their product more readily available to more disadvantaged countries.
I mean, what more could they have actually done? They were busy setting up their Netflix programme, pushing her book and getting her a massive photocall advertising clothes.

Surely that will have major repercussions and lead to massive help in other countries. They are a famous Duchess and her Duke, tremendous influencers with powerful voices after all. How could we have doubted them?
This pair of self-professed saints are likely to be very busy in the near future so they'll need child care to keep all that vomit off the laani frocks.

I suggest that Archie and Lilly could be looked after by that other self-professed sainted couple, Doctor and Doctor McCann.

It'll probably provide Harry with an escape route after the first couple of bottles.

Dwarf

LE
Possibly because MM, in her desperate pursuit of status, only sees the labels… “I’m wearing a XXXXXX, so I must look classy.”

No conception of real class.
She thinks expensive = class, more expensive = more class.
Just like those who buy status cars or wear big rings or even big yachts. If that was her background, where she was surrounded by show off wealth then perhaps it isn't surprising. If she came across Kate who actually just oozes class naturally, and she didn't understand, then to try to outclass her she just goes more and more designer label which actually makes her look cheap. But she won't see that because of the above formula.
She's also ripped any class that her trophy husband might have had right out of him.

Tool

LE
And not a single garment, however expensive, fits her properly...

Like Michael Jackson's trousers, Megain's clothing does not fit her because they are not hers. I doubt she would be allowed to get anything tailored, even if it was needed. She certainly would say that she looks good, as others have said, because the clothing is expensive. Tart.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Like Michael Jackson's trousers, Megain's clothing does not fit her because they are not hers. I doubt she would be allowed to get anything tailored, even if it was needed. She certainly would say that she looks good, as others have said, because the clothing is expensive. Tart.
Whacko's trousers didn't fit because they wouldn't go round him and a small boy simultaneously.

Latest Threads