Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiv

LE
I looked up that quote, and with that I was able to trace things back to the web site of some sort of celeb charity event being organized to take place in a number of cities in various parts of the world. It's being run by some organization called "Global Citizen". I hadn't heard of either the event or Global Citizen until now.

There are apparently going to be loads of celebs in attendance. There are a lot of musicians, so it's possible that it's a charity concert event. I have only heard of a few of the musicians being headlined, but that doesn't mean much as I think that most pop music is rubbish anyway.

So the two of them will be there. Whether they get a chance to hold a microphone to fill time between between bands setting up is something that I don't know.

It's a benefit concert with the theme of global vaccination. It will be funny as hell if it turns into a COVID-19 super spreader event.
Global Citizen Live is being shown on BBC1 Saturday evening into Sunday morning.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

tiv

LE
Ah but they are there for important work.

"Prince Harry and Meghan will join the 24-hour global broadcast event live from the Great Lawn in New York City’s Central Park, to continue their urgent work with world leaders in the pursuit of global vaccine equity to end the COVID-19 pandemic for everyone, everywhere,” the festival said in a statement on Tuesday, September 21.

So no advances anywhere except both the Mayor and the Duo get a photo opportunity and aid Global warming ever so slightly with expending more hot air.

But from the picture I got that Megraine had her photo face on -is she ever without it- but Harry looked totally false and not happy to be there. A huge difference to the happy go lucky lad he used to be, the fun has been sucked out of him, no wonder he went to the bar without her.
So they are there to continue their urgent work with world leaders in the pursuit of global vaccine equity.

What urgent work, with which world leaders? IIRC they have been on maternity leave for months so this is presumably a ploy dreamed up to get them headlines.

Dwarf

LE
So they are there to continue their urgent work with world leaders in the pursuit of global vaccine equity.

What urgent work, with which world leaders? IIRC they have been on maternity leave for months so this is presumably a ploy dreamed up to get them headlines.
Obviously, as it involves high profile stuff with no real work. Reading your own book to kids, or coming out with meaningless platitudes is not the same as hands on stuff that would matter or make a difference. Just as she likes it.

Chef

LE
Ah but they are there for important work.

"Prince Harry and Meghan will join the 24-hour global broadcast event live from the Great Lawn in New York City’s Central Park, to continue their urgent work with world leaders in the pursuit of global vaccine equity to end the COVID-19 pandemic for everyone, everywhere,” the festival said in a statement on Tuesday, September 21. Edited for brevity
I read that as 'Global vacuity'.

Strangely enough the article still makes sense and is possibly more apt for the tin plate duo.

It's a bit like her 40x40 bollocks where she said she personally asked 40 "friends, activists, athletes, artists and world leaders" to do something for her (I've forgotten too). It's all about wanting us to believe she has a list of world's leaders on speed dial who are ready to adopt her latest incoherent shyte as policy. Did she ever tell us who they were? What did they end up doing to promote her publicity-seeking drivel? Any follow up at all? Anything? Nah, fell as flat as the bint's chest.

"Hi, President Putin/Xi/*insert any leader.... It's Meegain Markle and I'm calling with another opinion...." How many would even take the call? Waste of ******* skin.

I bet she’s spitting feathers that Kate got to play Tennis doubles with Emma Raducanu! :-D

Latest Threads