Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Even the letters "ME" are directly above MM's head! I think Time was playing her
If only the Time journos were that intelligent.

Diogenes' limp

Old-Salt
I doubt if she'll clean up her act as she doesn't know how to. If she has, as some people claim, a mid-range, not very intelligent, narcissistic personality disorder, then she will not have the self awareness to change. On the other hand politics attracts narcissist and psychopaths, etc.

This is an analysis by HG Tudor who claims he is an narcissist himself. She absolutely give me the creeps.

My bold.

Whilst the narcissist analyst focuses entirely on the indicators from the narcissist subject, perhaps the more telling behaviours are the head movements, sequence of expressions and body language of Prince Henry.

Prototypical of someone attached to a very difficult partner who instantly recognises the signals that the partner is well, being difficult - again - in public.

He breezes in, takes a seat, glances round and then at his wife. Immediate recognition of the face frozen in attitude and instant judgement that there is nothing he can do to rescue the situation. He faces front, slumping shouldered deep breath, chest deflating sigh through open mouth, makes no attempt to speak or engage with her. He's been here so many times before -all bounce gone.

Just another man of medium promise, who married a difficult women and finds life is never the same again.
It is likely that it works the other way too.

My bold.

Whilst the narcissist analyst focuses entirely on the indicators from the narcissist subject, perhaps the more telling behaviours are the head movements, sequence of expressions and body language of Prince Henry.

Prototypical of someone attached to a very difficult partner who instantly recognises the signals that the partner is well, being difficult - again - in public.

He breezes in, takes a seat, glances round and then at his wife. Immediate recognition of the face frozen in attitude and instant judgement that there is nothing he can do to rescue the situation. He faces front, slumping shouldered deep breath, chest deflating sigh through open mouth, makes no attempt to speak or engage with her. He's been here so many times before -all bounce gone.

Just another man of medium promise, who married a difficult women and finds life is never the same again.
It is likely that it works the other way too.
It's definitely a FFS, not again, what now? look

I feel for him, I really do

I don't.
( He had everything and still felt entitled to more. Wouldn't listen. Dug himself a hole and threw the dirt in everyone's faces. We all know people from council estates, broken homes, Barnardos etc who have come from nothing and have made a great contribution to society. So far he has contributed nothing and exploited everything.)

Dwarf

LE
I don't.
( He had everything and still felt entitled to more. Wouldn't listen. Dug himself a hole and threw the dirt in everyone's faces. We all know people from council estates, broken homes, Barnardos etc who have come from nothing and have made a great contribution to society. So far he has contributed nothing and exploited everything.)
I think @endescope had his irony head on. Now don't get me wrong I have no sympathy for him, except that he chose the wrong wench to fall for and lots of us have done that. But he has played his cards wrong certainly.
But I don't think he felt entitled to more, just what he was used to in terms of titles, money and honorary positions which he thought he could keep. The petulant bit came when he lost his military honorary titles which he definitely wanted to maintain, after service most of us like to keep some form of connection, old mates, and even arrse. Instead of learning from it he allowed his missus to talk him into an interview which ran away from him as she got her narrative in first. He has decided to protect her after what happened to his mum and she has played on that getting what she wants and reducing him to court jester, still there so she keeps her title but definitely one step back.
Contribute? Well he did go to Afghanistan, and he did the Invictus thing, but since he teamed up with the horror absolutely nothing positive, and he has lost who he really is, no more smiling Harry. But he does have a solution, leave the witch, but he won't and prefers to stay trapped helping her in her, so far, destructive path.

Dwarf

LE
I read that the Time mag was not paid for, at least directly. Some people on the cover will donate to Time related charitable organisations and they may well have done this.
But for Time the benefit is massive publicity, which would have cost them millions otherwise and in this case it was the cost of clothes and the rest. For Time it's a win without the dosh, especially at a time when magazine sales are dropping all over.
That said if they managed to persuade the publicity hungry Markles into stumping up then kudos.

OT from Meghan

A real Princess has really given birth in a real hospital to her own real baby. Will she be named Elizabeth after her real Great Great Grandmother ? And with the real permission of her real Great Grandmother ?

syrup

LE
I don't.

Wot he said

RTU'd

LE
OT from Meghan

A real Princess has really given birth in a real hospital to her own real baby. Will she be named Elizabeth after her real Great Great Grandmother ? And with the real permission of her real Great Grandmother ?

The baby is to be called Virginia Louise.
Have it on good authority its the name of an ex female friend of his, he has never met.

OT from Meghan

Wouldn't you flog your left testicle for Princess Bea to name the new ROYAL baby, Lillibet. Oh yes!! :cool:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads