Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bold knowing MeMegains history of telling lies, I wouldn't put it past her to "reveal" it was the nasty Camilla who was the racist who speculated on their potentials offsprings colour but she had kept quiet to try and please Charles!
I also think that should the ginger eunuch dare leave of his own accord, she will invent a whole new category of lies to paint him as the cruel, selfish, violent, manipulative wife beater & father and she only tolerated him for the sake of the children!
Plus of course sueing him for every $ he has and umpteen million more that his family might be tempted to give him.
Whichever way it goes he's in for a very rough ride & IMHO deserves every bit of it!!
Cue war inspired ptsd, subsequent suicide, a weeping widow, wailing semi orphans, and sympathy all round?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cue war inspired ptsd, subsequent suicide, a weeping widow, wailing semi orphans, and sympathy all round?
Is there some law by which if he croaks his family has to take on his iffspring?

Iffspring was a typo but it seems very appropriate.

Is there some law by which if he croaks his family has to take on his iffspring?

Iffspring was a typo but it seems very appropriate.
Given the 'umcertainty' of Harry's parentage, any offspring will have their DNA examined quite closely, one assumes.
Yep, it turns out that Archie is... weeeeelllll... slightly farther from the Royal Family than Idi Amin.

Aphra

Old-Salt
I can hear the grinding of teeth in the Montecito McMansion from here:

THAT'S how you become an influencer. Become a person of substance in your own right. (OK, so Amal married a film star but there's always been more to George than red carpet appearances and Mrs Clooney was internationally renowned in her own field before they met)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can hear the grinding of teeth in the Montecito McMansion from here:

THAT'S how you become an influencer. Become a person of substance in your own right. (OK, so Amal married a film star but there's always been more to George than red carpet appearances and Mrs Clooney was internationally renowned in her own field before they met)

Morning @Aphra,
If that causes "grinding of teeth", fck knows what result this will have.
From todays local 'comic'.
20210918_114820~2.jpg

Latest Threads