Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All Harry's "work" seems to be going to the women

I see Kate got the Rugby and some other sports
Sophie Wessex to get the REME then?

With 65 guests plus staff, I suppose that we can count on at least one of them to bring the delta variant along with them to pass along to the rest.
Every cloud...........

I believe Mrs Sussex's birthday is clashes with Mr Obama's (60th?) birthday party in Martha's Vineyard. Oprah will be at this East Coast do. It's not the same puffing off 65 for sandwiches (and probably mostly staffers) to hide that you're not at the cool kid's party.

I believe Mrs Sussex's birthday is clashes with Mr Obama's (60th?) birthday party in Martha's Vineyard. Oprah will be at this East Coast do. It's not the same puffing off 65 for sandwiches (and probably mostly staffers) to hide that you're not at the cool kid's party.
You mean the Obama’s have missed the future POTUS off their guest list? Shocking, disrespectful behaviour!

George Clooney and his family are in Italy at the moment helping with the clear up from a landslide
Hopefully he can use that as an excuse

I wonder if Return of the Killer Tomatoes put him off eating pizzas, after starring next to Furry Tomato

PFGEN

GCM
"Grazing tables with locally sourced-food and wine". Oh how the Ginger one has fallen. His gran would never tolerate or even consider grazing tables FFS. Had he been back in blighty he could have had food sourced from the Dutchy estates along with a couple of decent bands and a few hundred guests to entertain his wife. Instead its a few Hollywood z-list heifers grazing round the pool.

Last edited:
It all sounds a bit like "Real Wives" or "The Only Way Is Essex". The Clooneys, Pitts and Streeps must be feverishly finding reasons to be out Hollywood over the weekend.
All very trailer trash, a pizza ‘n beer night with the cast and crew from Suits. I suspect H wanted fancy dress, a curry and then torch the pile with a flare fight - what larks.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
"Grazing tables with locally sourced-food and wine". Oh how the Ginger one has fallen. His gran would never tolerate or even consider grazing tables FFS. Had he been back in blighty he could have had food sourced from the Dutchy estates along with a couple of decent bands and a few hundred guests to entertain his wife. Instead its a few Hollywood z-list heifers grazing round the pool.
A guaranteed way to spread salmonella, campylobacter, typhus and other gut-related infections as folk who haven't washed their hands pick up the food then put it back. Yuk.

Dwarf

LE
A guaranteed way to spread salmonella, campylobacter, typhus and other gut-related infections as folk who haven't washed their hands pick up the food then put it back. Yuk.
Sorry I was inf. What is this concept of 'pick up food and PUT IT BACK?'

Weird.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry I was inf. What is this concept of 'pick up food and PUT IT BACK?'

Weird.
Girls who have post-baby waist measurements written into their pre-nups and modelling contracts never actually eat anything. They toy with what's provided, wet their lips with the branded drinks someone has paid to supply, then go home and demand an omelette made of egg white only.

No stamina like infanteers.....

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Girls who have post-baby waist measurements written into their pre-nups and modelling contracts never actually eat anything. They toy with what's provided, wet their lips with the branded drinks someone has paid to supply, then go home and demand an omelette made of egg white only.

No stamina like infanteers.....
And then develop osteoporosis and other conditions relatively early on in life.