Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How much of a life has this twit lived that can fill four books.
Here's one for Meggy:-
1627132385363.png

And a full set for Harry:-
1627132601227.png

Dwarf

LE
He's American now wouldn't he want a nice automatic?
Good point. Plus he might miss with the first shot, so that'll solve that one.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He's on a journey.
"A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone !"

I though Megain Who Must Be Obeyed had banned him from having any guns .
Didn't he have to get shot rid of his shotguns a while back under her instructions
I'd be willing to bet a considerable sum that her security are armed to the teeth.

Megain, hypocritical, say it isn't so.

Last edited:
It is OK Scobie is here to lead us back into the light. Note the very careful , almost legal quickstep phrasing

Book

Reinforced by journalistic standards to aim for

Followed by a Cheery wave at eth Cambridges and Team GB for the Olympic sot sh e looks all fair and shit

Followed by a personal puff-piece push on a book wot he rote being in 14 languages and fastest ? most sold ? book on Royals EVAH.

I am soaking calcium deposits off quarry tiles. It is much more exciting. It's doing for the old carpet tile spray glue nicely, too.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The ever young Mrs.B&B took part in that american indian war game known as lacrosse, at her (fee paying) school.

The ambulance pickups at the sports field were a regular thing.
She was probably playing it wrong.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am 30 feet away from that lot
Working in town right next to St trinians
Still all jolly hockey sticks and not one to pick a fight with, although they might tell you to eff off in mandarin these days
Send photos of the Sixth Form.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They have full time security with landsharks
Best not to take pics
I don't want dinner spoilt by me bleeding everywhere
You can try a different method of getting an image, something like brass rubbing maybe.

Harry mate, your mates are feeling twitchy - safety catches off!
A friend said: 'It feels very hypocritical given Harry chucked people out of his friendship group for talking to the press.
'There is a fear that he's going to reveal details of his hedonistic youth which some worry will play havoc with their careers and personal lives.'
Another pal said ominously: 'Harry's mates have remained loyal to him… so far.'
As Harry, 36, has said that he will recount 'experiences, adventures, losses, and life lessons', friends fear that it might paint them in a bad light.
A source said: 'If Harry slams any of his old school and military buddies in his new book they have pledged to break ranks to tell their story.'

Latest Threads