Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jammy66

War Hero
Harry was one of the most 'popular' Royals until he married the actress. How the tables have turned!

If they want to withdraw from public duties that's fine, preferable in fact, but they can't get any public money - get proper jobs. Harry can go back into the Army and she can do some more TV work.

Playing the victims won't wash with a public that have had to deal with years of austerity and uncertainty with the B fiasco going on.

If they want to withdraw from public duties that's fine, preferable in fact, but they can't get any public money - get proper jobs. Harry can go back into the Army and she can do some more TV work.
She's worth around 4 to 5 million $ earned by herself - I doubt she will need "public money."

She's worth around 4 to 5 million $ earned by herself - I doubt she will need "public money."
That's nothing. It could buy a Bavaria 55 and maintain it for 5y.

It cost (us) £2.4M to do up their new gaff. Her £5M won't last them long given their ability to spend!
Yes, but if they ever split, she will get some dough from Royals and she will probably go back to acting.

Have to admit though, that Harry's 30 Mil is mostly from his trust fund inheritence while Meghan made most of it by her own. Just facts.

That said, I know Harry served and donated his 50k/yr salary to charities, but most of his wealth comes passed down.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It cost (us) £2.4M to do up their new gaff. Her £5M won't last them long given their ability to spend!
Where exactly did the money come from?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
See above ref nannies, security, flunkies
etc.

And she's getting used to it now. Unlike Diana who was the daughter of an Earl, and therefore used to the ways of the aristocracy.

You can't use the press to further your causes, then when you're done expect them to leave you alone. I like Harry. He's a top bloke, but since the wife came into his life he's not the same. Most telling is his relationship with his brother now, compared to what it was BM (before Meghan).
I was in a relationship with a narcissist and she fucked with my head so much I ended up being cut off from friends and family. My crazy bitch-ometer pings like crazy whenever I see Meghan. I could be wrong, but she comes across as just not right.
I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not I hope Harry realises before he goes further down the horrendous road he's travelling.
It's interesting that she's pretty much estranged for the rest of her family. I don't know if that has always been the case or since Harry, but the only one who she still has contact with is her mother.

The obvious money-making and promoted royal connections aside, it almost feels like she doesn't want them about to spoil her gig?

It's interesting that she's pretty much estranged for the rest of her family. I don't know if that has always been the case or since Harry, but the only one who she still has contact with is her mother.

The obvious money-making and promoted royal connections aside, it almost feels like she doesn't want them about to spoil her gig?
My narcissistic ex never had much to do with her family. Her sister lived 2 doors down but they never really had much to do with each other, her sister was a nice lass but always went out of her way to avoid the ex. I recall her mother travelling back from Australia where she lived and worked, to the UK, yet her mother never told her she was coming, she just hung out with her sister. The only one of her family that had anything to do with her was her gay, over the top, pain in the arse younger brother.
Toxic people dont like family around them in case the family tell others some home truths. The only truth that is viable is that which the narcissist makes.

Last edited:
Best of a poor lot, I think.
She (the mother) seems pretty level headed and OK from what I've seen of her. She's no trailer trash by any stretch of the imagination, unlike some of her more 'rural' kin.

The reality is, she (Meghan) wouldn't be the first person to make it big, then shrug off family now they're hobnobbing with the A-listers.

Latest Threads