How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yer ! orses give me nightmares as well
1624559747376.png

The ginger whinger may have to be a bit more careful to responding instantly and aggressively to newspaper reports with threats of legal action.

It seems that ‘Granny’ may have instructed that a response to less than truthful assertions by Team Meghan may be made, and that the press might just have some weight behind them.

It might just give the dreadful duo pause for thought.

Both these people have every right to choose their own paths through life, every one of us does. It is perhaps however, that it is a general expectation that children acknowledge that both parents have had a reasonable amount of input/influence into their existence.

This varies greatly from destructively evil to massively helpful, and everything in between. By general standards both these individuals have had relatively benign to quite positive inputs, from both sides of each of them.

Unfortunately it seem that both of them, have now demonstrated some rather ungrateful/toxic behaviours aimed at their respective families.

It is not a generally accepted response and may well be beginning to lose them respect, from the more traditional amongst the vast public who follow what is happening.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Dwarf

LE
Not usually on roads
True but I've been around gee-gees and they make a lot of clip-clopping noises even when not on roads.
Besides if the Gwhinger brings the fact into the public domain then the public (us) have the right to examine the statement for veracity and inconsistencies, as we are so doing. Like many things they are bringing to light it seems that it is true* only when he wants it to be.

*for a given value of true.

(Yes I'm a Terry Pratchett walt.)

ed for spellin'

Last edited:
With regards to the unveiling of the statue of Diana, she was William's mum as well as Harry's. I hope that people will keep their current dislike of Harry in the background unless Harry makes a tit of himself while he's in the UK. If he keeps his presence low profile then it would probably be best to ignore him.

Awol

LE
Thus proving what a polyglot nation the British have always been.

Regards,
GRB - Norman, Irish, Sussex, Kent and Suffolk with an uncle born Karachi. Married to a half Scot, half Dorset with Huguenot and US ancestors.
Bloody dagos... I’m DNA tested (well my sister is, so I have to be the same) to being 99.9% ‘White Northern European’. Now I know there’s a danger that some of that might be French, but like you, I’ll pretend that’s Norman.

Nevertheless, the uncle from Karachi does it for me I’m afraid.

I feel dirty just talking to you.

;-)

Last edited:
According to the story the problem is COVID-19 rules. They wouldn't be allowed to have as many people present as they had planned on under the rules that will be in effect on the 1st of July. I assume they hope things will be better in September.

That of course raises the question of whether the Megalodon will be coming with Harry in September, as she will have had more time to recover from giving birth.

They had this picture in the story. William looks like Diana, and Harry looks like Charles, right down to the close-set eyes and the ears that stick out.
44644521-9723065-image-a-22_1624569431753.jpg

Awol

LE
According to the story the problem is COVID-19 rules. They wouldn't be allowed to have as many people present as they had planned on under the rules that will be in effect on the 1st of July. I assume they hope things will be better in September.

That of course raises the question of whether the Megalodon will be coming with Harry in September, as she will have had more time to recover from giving birth.

They had this picture in the story. William looks like Diana, and Harry looks like Charles, right down to the close-set eyes and the ears that stick out.
44644521-9723065-image-a-22_1624569431753.jpg
E45E8DD0-CB91-4FE3-A935-D2D0C751DC94.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They also do poor people's water polo in budgie-smugglers and little hats but without canoes. I haven't yet decided if it is a bit try hard, a low key bloodsport or thinly-disguised Leisure Centre erotica......I suspect it may be an uncomfortable melange.
I know someone who plays, I think she just does it as a fitness thing and for fun.

I've heard it can be as vicious as local netball leagues - and having heard a friend say she had been in two mathces in different leagues over the wekeend where one person got a dislocated arm and after a close overhead pass she was blocking, she found that she had someone's contact lens on her finger............