Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's called being "global," we are not in the 1900s anymore fella. You get stuff and people from where ever as long as you pay them enough. People in various industries move around all the time and actors are one of those.
Aye. And your Meghan is a first rate Actor.
She certainly has her gullible husband fooled.

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
I was in a relationship with a narcissist and she fucked with my head so much I ended up being cut off from friends and family. My crazy bitch-ometer pings like crazy whenever I see Meghan. I could be wrong, but she comes across as just not right.
I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not I hope Harry realises before he goes further down the horrendous road he's travelling.
Similarly in my case, though not a narcissist.
Hopefully Harry will be able to look after himself, if need be.

It's called being "global," we are not in the 1900s anymore fella. You get stuff and people from where ever as long as you pay them enough. People in various industries move around all the time and actors are one of those.
Good luck grassing to @ThelmatheBelmer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The Royal family has done that for years, whether the USA, Saxe-Coburg, Denmark, France, Aquitaine, Spain, Cleves, Normandy, Holland or Scotland.

Much of that before the US was a country.

I know.

It reflects the "go for the top", rather than the "grow from the bottom" mentality that has caused so many people to fail, oncce they get into the money.

Awol

LE
What absolute tosh. British actors have always gone to Hollywood because that's where the weather enabled filming almost everyday. Your generation think you invented the concept of 'Global' employment? Better tell David Niven and dozens of his British co-stars who took over Hollywood in the 30s, 40s and 50s.

Your generation has invented diddly-squat.

Gullible? If it was really the case, he should've known better - apart from putting pu-ssy on a pedestal.
Your first sensible post in ages. Congratulations.
Unfortunately, most young men (something that probably every arrser has been guilty of at one time or another) think more with their little head than their big head.

You can't use the press to further your causes, then when you're done expect them to leave you alone. I like Harry. He's a top bloke, but since the wife came into his life he's not the same. Most telling is his relationship with his brother now, compared to what it was BM (before Meghan).
I was in a relationship with a narcissist and she fucked with my head so much I ended up being cut off from friends and family. My crazy bitch-ometer pings like crazy whenever I see Meghan. I could be wrong, but she comes across as just not righthhronee heir to the t.
I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not I hope Harry realises before he goes further down the horrendous road he's travelling.
I, for one, will be quite content if the pair disappear off the world stage quietly and entirely. Judging from his coded message, I suspect that Prince William wishes for something similar.

What absolute tosh. British actors have always gone to Hollywood because that's where the weather enabled filming almost everyday. Your generation think you invented the concept of 'Global' employment? Better tell David Niven and dozens of his British co-stars who took over Hollywood in the 30s, 40s and 50s.

Your generation has invented diddly-squat.
His generation doesn't know whether they are a boy, girl, or a toaster.

This is from the DT, a more sympathetic paper than most!
Things are going to come to a head as both have broken cover and gone public on their unhappiness. I would not be surprised if the house in Cape Town has been bought and Harry has his aspirations focused on wearing casual kit kicking dust on minefields and in refugee camps - not sure Megan will like that!
Could we see HRH go on his own and break links with the 'Family' as on their payroll and have his own Global foundation?

The Duchess of Sussex has spoken of the unbearable pressure of life in the spotlight as a member of the Royal Family, saying it is no longer enough for her to "just survive" it.

The Duchess, who has a five-month-old son, said it is essential for her to "thrive" and "feel happy", warning that simply enduring with unwanted scrutiny is “not the point of life”.

In a television interview broadcast on Sunday night, the Duke of Sussex also acknowledged a "rift" with his brother Prince William for the first time.

The couple appeared deeply emotional in the strongest hint yet that they are finding public life as it stands untenable.

The Duchess's words, in which she insists she has “really tried” to adopt the British stiff upper lip before concluding it is “internally really damaging”, will lend weight to fears that the Sussexes are seeking a path away from traditional royal family life.
Don't let the door hit them on their precious arses.

Markle will never leave the limelight, which us the only way to avoid this train crash.

clothears

War Hero
Apparently that's what the posters here do - apply double standards. She earned whatever she has from from her work - she came from nothing and made millions, so get of your high horse.

Her parents didn't have anything to pass down to her.
Well, Daddy paid for her university education with his lottery winnings.

The claim of millions had been widely disputed. Cable TV doesn't pay big $$. She had agents to pay, car was a lease, house was rented. Taxes had to be paid. She doesn't hit most people as being Ms. Wall Street.

If she has millions it wasn't made in Canada

Well, Daddy paid for her university education with his lottery winnings.

The claim of millions had been widely disputed. Cable TV doesn't pay big $$. She had agents to pay, car was a lease, house was rented. Taxes had to be paid. She doesn't hit most people as being Ms. Wall Street.

If she has millions it wasn't made in Canada
A piffling few thou?

And if anybody has to say about houses and taxes, the Royals do have to answer for.

Anyways, not my beef, two people seem to like each other, and everyone can just please f-off. None of your biz.

clothears

War Hero
A piffling few thou?

And if anybody has to say about houses and taxes, the Royals do have to answer for.

Anyways, not my beef, two people seem to like each other, and everyone can just please f-off. None of your biz.
Northwestern isn't a Community College where a US education is affordable, nor is it Ivy League.

At roughly (based on her age) $35K per year, I wouldn't call it piffling.

How much did you pay for your education.

Northwestern isn't a Community College where a US education is affordable, nor is it Ivy League.

At roughly (based on her age) $35K per year, I wouldn't call it piffling.

How much did you pay for your education.
About 15k per year for my Bachelor's.

What does that matter though? Might as well say that some other minor Royal or other got some silver spoon upbringing or other.

At least she earned more than her tuition fee costs and more.

Latest Threads