Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE

Dwarf

LE
Don't taste that wonderful either . Vastly over rated .

Plus they shit everywhere .
Sounds a bit like Meghan.

Plus they shit everywhere .
George Patton Walt:

"We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like shit through a goose"

(Speech to Third US Army 1944)

It all ramped up overnight in the colonies. There is stuff coming out on all fronts putting the other side to Sussex claims. Serious stuff.

The Sussex camp didn't take serious hints and just ramped it up. The Endgame has begun.

Last edited:
It all ramped up overnight in the colonies. There is stuff coming out on all fronts putting the other side to Sussex claims. Serious stuff.

The Sussex camp didn't take serious hints and just ramped it up. The Endgame has begun.
OMG, poor little Archie is being denied his privaledged/white/dynastical tarnished/white supremacist role - do sense a whiff of blinding hypocracy in all of this. But well done Prince Charles as he cuts the USA adrift again!

Prince Charles is to ensure that his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
The heir to the throne has made it clear that Harry and Meghan's son will have no place among frontline Royals as he plans a slimmed-down Monarchy after he becomes King.

Thanks, now I know. Poor sods round here just get scragged.

So she has rescue chickens, how very sweet and woke.
And of course she feeds them lovingly by hand every day. Isn't she a lamb?
Some escapees from chicken farms pluck out their own feathers due to stress. So obviously they need to have sweaters knitted for them.
images.jpeg

Then there are the ones that have to cross the road...
images-1.jpeg

Dwarf

LE
Some escapees from chicken farms pluck out their own feathers due to stress. So obviously they need to have sweaters knitted for them.
View attachment 583021
Then there are the ones that have to cross the road...
View attachment 583022
Most of our chickens are rehomed from indoor egg production, some from free range organic systems, some we bred ourselves. Chickens, in terms of egg production, are redundant at 18 months old as after that the thickness of the shell is deemed insufficient. I think our most senior ones are about five years old by now and still laying every day.

Dwarf

LE
OMG, poor little Archie is being denied his privaledged/white/dynastical tarnished/white supremacist role - do sense a whiff of blinding hypocracy in all of this. But well done Prince Charles as he cuts the USA adrift again!

Prince Charles is to ensure that his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
The heir to the throne has made it clear that Harry and Meghan's son will have no place among frontline Royals as he plans a slimmed-down Monarchy after he becomes King.
So they publicly claimed that they didn't want a title for Archie and then they get incensed when his 'right' to one is denied.

Reading the article the rift between the brothers is worse than I thought.
Plus William is taking the institution of the Royal Family extremely seriously which not only limits the way in which he approaches his brother and a wife who have made it their enemy, but also means that he can't put his brother first in a way that the rest of us could.
My sympathies and support are with my future king not, to paraphrase P Morgan, with the pinnochio princes.

Latest Threads